facebook

phi mu discussion

by: GR Administrator

Phi Mu sorority chapter comments at Mississippi State University - MSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 7
#31  by: Phi Mu   

released some very strong girls after Go Greek round. What's up with that? I would think they would make light cuts this year to insure that they make quota!!!

By: Phi Mu
#32  by: @Phi Mu   

sometimes sororities let go of strong girls if they think that those girls are destined to be in another sorority. why waste a spot inviting someone back who they feel sure will wind up elsewhere? that's actually a GOOD strategy to ensure you make quota...invite back the ones you KNOW want to be there and let the ones go who you're not sure about - even if they're great. sometimes it's a risk-reward thing...and sometimes the risk isn't worth the reward. sounds like what happened in this case.

By: @Phi Mu
#33  by: Pink   

Yes, the author of "The Help" was a Phi Mu at the Univ. of Alabama. I'm not sure why she chose Chi Omega sisters at Ole Miss as the main characters, if I find out I'll post. I'll say it was Panhellenic Love!

By: Pink
#34  by: @pink   

Sounds good! I like the Panhellenic love idea! We need more of it!

By: @pink
#35  by: Phi Mu   

Are you even know outside the state of Mississippi?

By: Phi Mu
#36  by: @Phi Mu   

Phi Mu is ONLY known in the south. Even in MS they are not in the top tier at ANY school though. Better in AL than here, but there they are still only the pretty girls without much substance.

By: @Phi Mu
#37  by: @@Phi Mu   

The below comment is truly laughable! Phi Mu dominates the SEC with the most beautiful and brightest girls, and MS is no exception! Tip top in the state and the South East! Way to go Phi Mu!

By: @@Phi Mu
#38  by: Dominates   

the SEC ... Really??? I was just looking at the Phi Mu national FB page. They have photos from recruitment from around the country. Doesn't look like domination to me!!

By: Dominates
#39  by: @whynominate   

I am not a phi mu but I think your comment is completely unnecessary. Seriously.

By: @whynominate
#40  by: Sounds   

like a lot of jealous girls from self perceived "top" sororities are showing their true colors. If you can't beat 'em then bash 'em. Our sister won fair and square so get over it!!! Grow up girls and realize that your girls may not be nearly as good as you think they are.

By: Sounds

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.