facebook

phi mu discussion

by: GR Administrator

Phi Mu sorority chapter comments at Mississippi State University - MSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 7
#21  by: Regardless   

Both DDD and DG made quota, so congrats to both houses.

By: Regardless
#22  by: Phi Mu   

Didn't make quota

By: Phi Mu
#23  by: @HOW   

It's fairly easy to say it is a Phi Mu doing the rankings because no one else would give all other groups 1's and Phi Mu 5's. Can it be proven ... No, but it is very obvious. Phi Mu is not involved on campus other than having a few members on spirit groups and a couple of OLs this year. No class at all!

By: @HOW
#24  by: @@HOW   

Don't pay too much attention to this site. It's not like they're number 1 or anything. DG's may be the true manipulators here, as I have noticed that with each less-than-superb ranking, one of them comes back with something about their status or campus awards. A Phi Mu may be busying herself, true.... Along with women from the other 5 sororities.

By: @@HOW
#25  by: Unbiased & Objective   

Just returned from 2011 Freshman Orientation for Parents/Incoming Freshman. As a mom I visited the Greek section and Dawg Talks; I spoke with several sororities asking typical questions...I must say the Phi Mu girls were the kindest and showed true interest when commenting to me. They were intelligent, compassionate and - this may be important to some - beautiful.

By: Unbiased & Objective
#26  by: Interesting   

Completely opposite from the observation my daughter and I made.

By: Interesting
#27  by: @Phi Mu   

Which comments made by @observer are untrue? 4th on grades, true; the same handful of girls are involved in things; not making quota, true; pictures, very true.

By: @Phi Mu
#28  by: @rattle   

rattle...What a juvenile comment/nickname. ALL of the sororities have these terrible nicknames. Thanks for continuing the sorority drama queen stereotypes. When you pull one of us down you pull ALL OF US DOWN.

By: @rattle
#29  by: @@rattle   

Yes, that is an unnecessary comment. However, all of the posts made on July 4th by an obvious Phi Mu supporter ( I say supporter because it could be anyone trying to make Phi Mu look better) were also unnecessary. Focus on improving your own group not making false comments about others.

By: @@rattle
#30  by: @Ben   

I have heard that Phi Mu was that way years ago, not so much now. They are still beautiful but are not too involved and don't "kick butt" at anything.

By: @Ben

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.