facebook

phi mu discussion

by: GR Administrator

Phi Mu sorority chapter comments at Mississippi State University - MSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 6 of 7
#51  by: @....   

I forgot to add that until the members of Phi Mu learn how to party with more class, they will NEVER be a top group. Seriously they are the wildest group on campus!

By: @....
#52  by: @@@literally??   

Ha!!!!! I dumped the falling frat and moved on!!!!

By: @@@literally??
#53  by: @@Phi Mu   

Phi Mu lost almost all of its cheerleaders due to so many not trying out this year. Zeta has the same number of Pom members as Phi Mu!!!!

By: @@Phi Mu
#54  by: @mind your   

Getting a little frustrated? You must be a freshman if you think Phi Mu gets all of the girls they want each year. They must want girls that only stay one year since they lose so many from each pledge class. Be smart and think before you post. You are only making yourself and Phi Mu look bad.

By: @mind your
#55  by: This group   

needs a serious reality check and need to grow up.

By: This group
#56  by: @top   

True. They see themselves in a different way than anyone else sees them. They should be able to tell from this site that the top groups have a mutual respect for each other. Phi Mu is not respected. That says tons.

By: @top
#57  by: @haters   

Seriously please stop posting on here. I am a Phi Mu and you are making us all look bad by repeatedly calling everyone "witches". I will be a senior next year. I love Phi Mu but the posts about our size and not being on homecoming is true. This year was great! We need to keep up the good work but not by cutting down other groups.

By: @haters
#58  by: This   

group will do anything to make another group look bad including posting lies on the pages of other groups. No class.

By: This
#59  by: Duh   

Phi Mu is well aware they have a retention issue. It will take time and hard work through recruitment to improve that.

By: Duh
#60  by: Justmy2cents   

With this type of negativity from all the houses who's going to want to go greek. We all belong to MSU and should support each other not try and sabotage one another! Hail state!

By: Justmy2cents

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.