facebook

phi mu discussion

by: GR Administrator

Phi Mu sorority chapter comments at Mississippi State University - MSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 7 of 7
#61  by: Imposters   

A lot of imposters on here causing others to post a rebuttal. The Phi Mu retention issue has been beaten to death as has the Chi Omega upperclassmen issue on their site. Give it a rest and have friends in every Greek chapter.

By: Imposters
#62  by: @imposters   

I completely agree. I've decided it's because they know their groups cannot compare to Chi O and Phi Mu or they were cut by them during rush. They aren't hurting either group with their nonstop posts but rather affirming the fact that these two groups are the ones to beat.

By: @imposters
#63  by: Like   

you did not just put Phi Mu in the same league as Chi O. I'm dying. Keep on dreaming Phi Mu, keep it on.

By: Like
#64  by: I Love   

how Chi O thinks they are so superior that they can not even be in the same category as Phi Mu!! Sounds just like their uppity attitudes. No matter what school they are in....Always think they are the best when really, they have strange, plain girls and just a few cute girls each year. O to be as good as chi o thinks they are!!

By: I Love
#65  by: @i love   

Did you not read the post before that saying that Chi O and Phi Mu were top groups???? Some made a nice comparison, someone else a not do nice comparison. You respond with a tacky comment. Chi O pledged AMAZING ladies this year and yes they pledged many that Phi Mu wanted ...top Madison girls too.

By: @i love

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.