facebook

phi mu discussion

by: GR Administrator

Phi Mu sorority chapter comments at Mississippi State University - MSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 5 of 7
#41  by: Hold on   

"If you can't beat 'em bash 'em" has been the Phi Mu philosophy about the top 3 for the past 3 years!!! Phi Mu is all about creating drama and desperate to make people think they are in the top 3 by pointing our what they think are the flaws with the top. That doesn't make it you any better, it makes you catty. You beat out 2 top houses in ONE thing, don't let it go to your empty little heads.

By: Hold on
#42  by: @Hold on   

Exactly right!! A top group has class, top grades, involvement and honors! Phi Mu only has the honors from one election. The top three KD, DG and Chi O have been sharing these honors for years (not just one). They also have the most involved members on campus and top three in grades. I won't even get into the "classy" discussion. It's one election ... Get over yourself. Consistently do it year after year; add involvement and improve your GPA then you might have something to brag about. You can't argue with this .,, you all know how hard you are being pushed to improve your chapter.

By: @Hold on
#43  by: Soo   

If you say Phi Mu is a top 3 sorority which of the other two do you consider at the top with you ... DG, KD or Chi O??? Can't wait to see the answer.

By: Soo
#44  by: Phi Mu   

Phi Mu has the prettiest girls on campus and are a top group.

By: Phi Mu
#45  by: I am not   

going to rank this group, but all 5's really? They are not involved in anything. Yes, they have made it a priority for their members to become involved THIS YEAR but that is it. Yes they have pretty girls, so do other groups. They made quota this year but not last. 4th in grades?? Last but not least ... get the beer bottles and drink cups out of all of their FB pictures and they might have some class.

By: I am not
#46  by: No group is   

All for or all 1. That is laughable.

By: No group is
#47  by: @MSU 16   

If you know nothing about their involvement on campus how can you honestly give them a 5 in involvement? Read the areas you are rating first.

By: @MSU 16
#48  by: Leave MSU 16   

Alone. She posted her observations from the homecoming game. How on earth is she supposed to know about involvement until later. It is a shame that someone would come on here to disagree with the nice comments of what could be a PNM.

By: Leave MSU 16
#49  by: @leave   

It is not smart to give rankings when you don't really know what's going on with a group whether she is a PNM or not.

By: @leave
#50  by: @Phi Mu   

You are exactly right. I have honestly only known 5 Phi Mu's in my 4 years at MSU who were not cut by the top 3 houses.

By: @Phi Mu

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.