Phi Mu sorority chapter comments at Mississippi State University - MSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 7
#11  by: how   

many did they have bid day?

By: how
#12  by: DDD   

They had 73 I THINK. All I know is Heidi announced to them they had the most when congratulating all girls on a successful bid day.

By: DDD
#13  by: @DDD   

Well DG swears they had the largest pledge class ... That is part of their misinformation that DG is so famous for sharing! Glad to know the facts. Thanks!

By: @DDD
#14  by: @DDD   

Then Heidi must've told more than 1 group that same thing... Because I know for a fact that another sorority's alum group had an email circulating with a larger number and names to go with it. Maybe one group had the most freshmen and another group had the most in total (couting upperclassmen too)? Who knows.

By: @DDD
#15  by: chapter size   

Enough about pledge classes. Rush is over and PNMS are now intitated members.

SO who has the largest chapter size at MSU?

By: chapter size
#16  by: @chapter size   

Delta Gamma current has the largest chapter at MSU.

By: @chapter size
#17  by: Actually   

last count I saw had Chi O with a few more members than DG.

By: Actually
#18  by: who knows?   

it changes semester by semester and will change again over the summer

By: who knows?
#19  by: Numbers   

I guess she didn't specify, and it is just like how so many different houses nationally claim different firsts and tops. All I know is DDD and DG were neck and neck on bid day, but I believe DDD had reached max quota for BOTH overall and upperclassmen quotas when Heidi was at the meeting. I think DG might have had more in the overall numbers.

By: Numbers
#20  by: @numbers   

Not sure what you mean by "max quota" - do you mean DDD had more on their bid list and that DG had more in the total chapter number (including new members). Thanks for the clarification.

By: @numbers

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.