facebook

delta gamma discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Gamma sorority chapter comments at Mississippi State University - MSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 5 of 18
#41  by: @@I can   

I would NEVER give names, that is just WRONG. I just wanted the people posting to realize that it has happened. As I said, it happens to all groups at some point.

By: @@I can
#42  by: @@safly   

I agree with the post. Maybe she should have said few people respect them instead of no one. Like it or not, many (not all) but many people share her views.

By: @@safly
#43  by: @@@sadly   

Some may share her views. Many do not as evidenced by their results during the rush process and huge pledge classes.

By: @@@sadly
#44  by: Pledge vlasses   

This is the only year that DG pledged 1 or 2 more than a few other groups. One year. Some younger members need to learn the history of this chapter. They have only very recently become a top group.

By: Pledge vlasses
#45  by: @pledge classes   

I don't totally understand what you were trying to say? Do you mean the only time DG has had quota additions is this year? Also as a XO I can attest that DG has been a top house and competition for quite some time.

By: @pledge classes
#46  by: @pledgeclasses   

You're wrong. Plain & simple. I'm an alum of MSU and can tell you that I was there in the early 90's and DG was a force back then too. They're actually the reason why SGA changed the areas of voting and made sorority/fraternity row their own areas because at one point many, many years ago DG ran 11 girls and won all 11 spots...out of a SGA total of 13 possible. The only 2 they didn't win were a freshman male dorm and one of the boomerang dorms that's no longer there. They were getting quota adds back then, too. Apparently, you're the one who needs to go back to the library and check out some old annuals. If you're gonna go spouting off, at least know what you're talking about dude.

By: @pledgeclasses
#47  by: Hope   

your rudeness makes you feel better. Defensive I guess?

By: Hope
#48  by: @hope   

So, you consider it 'defensive' to point out an erroneous comment and invalid assumptions? Sounds like you're the defensive one, babe.

By: @hope
#49  by: @pledgeClasses   

LOL!! You don't know what you're talking about. DG has had large - if not the largest - pledge classes on campus for many years. This is not recent. Where have you been?

By: @pledgeClasses
#50  by: @HOPE   

What is there to be defensive about? I don't read anything into that but factual info that you (or someone) got wrong earlier.

By: @HOPE

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.