facebook

delta gamma discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Gamma sorority chapter comments at Mississippi State University - MSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 18 of 18
#171  by: Wow   

What is going on with DG? Y'all went from a house that most people respected to the least respected house on the row. Your involvement on campus is also dropping. Your last two pledge classes were not the cream of the crop either. Looks like you all need to think about refocusing your priorities. Ouch!

By: Wow
by: Just saying...Nov 4, 2012 10:45:36 PM

Here's another idea.....SUPPORT EACH OTHER! I just ranted about how sick I am of every house putting each other down. The "top" houses put down "lower" houses and then bash "top" houses too to make themselves #1! But you don't see us, who are HAPPY with their groups, in your so called "lower" houses bickering about how we are the best. Everyone needs to get off their high horses and ENJOY their sorority and greek life because it's only 4 years! Whatever, I'm starting some positivity. I knew some DG's from class, and they were really friendly. There are great sororities that might not get what you think are "cream of the crop" but that doesn't make them lower than you.

By: Just saying...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.