facebook

delta gamma discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Gamma sorority chapter comments at Mississippi State University - MSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 18
#1  by: be careful   

You can't listen to rumors about sororities, because 98% of the time, they are just that, rumors. And sadly, most of these rumors target the top houses (DG, KD, CHI O). Do not believe whatever you hear.

By: be careful
#2  by: DG Rebel <3   

A big Congrats to the Delta Lambda chapter at MSU for winning Most Honorable DG Chapter at convention this summer! Your new members should be so pumped to be a part of such an amazing group. Your Ole Miss sisters love you and are so proud! ITB

By: DG Rebel <3
#3  by: Homecoming2010   

Freshman Maid, Sophomore Maid, Junior Maid, Senior Maid, AND Homecoming Queen. It doesn't get much better than that. WAY TO GO DELTA GAMMA!!

By: Homecoming2010
#4  by: sick   

It's so obvious who the only people are who right on these sites! Get a life DGs.. Love, the rest of the Greek community

By: sick
#5  by: sick?   

DG has some of the meanest comments and all 1's written about them, I'm pretty sure they aren't talking badly about themselves.

By: sick?
#6  by: @MSU Greek   

1)Pan. Ex. is in every party at every house, if there are rush infractions, ie hot boxing, they step in and fine the chapter.
2)No girls going through rush have ever heard of this site, much less would find it truthful.
3)If you took everything seriously on here no one would want to join any house because there are bad comments about everyone and straight up lies about a few.

By: @MSU Greek
#7  by: um   

Just because Pan execs are in the house doesn't mean bad things don't go on. Someone was talking bad about their neighbors to me, asking me what other house I had been to that day, and then telling me they "pretend to be really Jesus-y."

By: um
#8  by: But really...   

The same girl is rating over and over saying the same things with the same numbers. Its getting old, go rate your own chapter better instead of rating the ones above it lower. The Top 3 are the Top 3, no questions about it, and all have really bad comments that aren't necessary.

By: But really...
#9  by: @FrmDstance   

They are a good chapter, but no sorority chapter deserves all 5's ... unrealistic.

By: @FrmDstance
#10  by: All 5s   

There are a couple of groups that deserve 5s. Really isn't anything you can point to in DG that is not top-notch.

They're Hot (both natural beauties & pageant girls), Popular (do well during recruitment and well-liked outside the Greek community, etc.), Classy (don't throw wild parties - they're 'good' girls), Involved (you can find them as members and officers of lots of campus groups), and Fun (their date parties are a GREAT TIME!)

Nothing I see deserves less than a 5 here. They're good.

By: All 5s

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.