facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

University of West Georgia - UWGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 11
#31  by: WGgirl   

And re: the so called 'negative comment' that was made about Arkansas Kappa, I'm sure you can look on any sorority's page for any university and see negative comments. Kappa is one of the best in the nation and at Arkansas and UGA and so were the sororities we had a chance at here and so is my sorority. I am disgusted that SOME small-minded WG greeks blew a chance to extend to one of two great national sororities. I would rather be an XYZ elsewhere because the climate of WG is one of being 'stuck in the mud' and not of growth.

By: WGgirl
#32  by: SEC guy   

West Georgia = Hickville, USA
My rents both went to UF buttled settled down in Carrollton, Ga. No way no how was I going to West Georgia. Their so called greek system??? wtf? Not greeks by another school's standards. Don't wanna travel far from home and wanna stay up under your momma, go to west georgia. Wanna be a big boy or girl, go big sec. GO GATORS!!!

By: SEC guy
#33  by: GaTech   

Look, if I had not gotten into Ga Tech, I might have considered UGA but no way no how West Georgia. Those are real frats and sororitys there. They have a play version of greek life. It's laughable that they picked one of the worst sororitys in the country when they already have 2 of them on their campus. Poor WG fratties, not much to choose from now brah's?

By: GaTech
#34  by: Sigma Kappa   

Omg, what a joke? No way am I going to WGa next year. They clearly don't know anything about the good sororities, nationally or otherwise. Please let me get into UGA, UT-Austin, Bama or any of the schools that have a decent greek system. Ew, Sigma Kappa, the drunk, tatted up, pierced up girls you see at the UGA football games. They are the ONLY sorority like that,ew.

By: Sigma Kappa
#35  by: @SigmaKappare:   

Hello, I don't know where you go to school but Sigma Kappa IS one of the lower tier chapters at UGA. They have been and still remain lower tier, along with DG and AGD. For you to state that UGA SK is a flagship chapter or SK or something to that effect, you are obviously a Sigma Kappa and you are obviously trying to take up for your own. I have no problem with that but I am being real. Sigma Kappa is not a great chapter nationally so for your chapter at UGA, which is actually one of the lower tier chapters at UGA, for that SK chapter to be one of the best SK chapters is really meaningless. SK is lucky to still be at UGA and that is probably why that chapter is a flagship chapter for you all.

By: @SigmaKappare:
#36  by: SK   

is on the same level as AXiD and AGD nationally so I'd say that makes them a good fit for WGa. Now they have four good sororities and 3 not so good sororities. WGa is never going to have an elite sorority like Kappa, Theta, Pi Phi, AOPi or ADPi. Shocker that they have Chi O. Bet it's a mutant version, just like the Triple D's....

By: SK
#37  by: @ SK   

You obviously are still living in the 80's... SK is top ten at UGA easily. Its been that way for years. Stop living in the past.

By: @ SK
#38  by: UGA alum   

I graduated from UGA last year and have two cousins who go to WGa, starting next year. I don't know anyone in my sorority or any of the top tier sororities or frats who consider SK to be top ten. SK is bottom tier, along with DG and AGD. Sigma Kappa may be the top of bottom tier but they are still bottom tier. I think it's a shame that Sigma Kappa apparently misrepresented their greatness to WGa during presentations and that apparently UGA SK members are continuing to misrepresent yourselves on this board. At least be honest with the girls at WGa and let them know the real SK. SK is not bad but not a top chapter, not a UGA and not nationally.

By: UGA alum
#39  by: WestGA   

While SK may not be "good" nationally, this new chapter could be a new beginning. The new chapter may thrive at west ga and become a "top tier" sorority. Sororities are completely different at every school, so it doesn't make sense for us to compare them.

By: WestGA
#40  by: UGAGreek   

I currently go to UGA...I am not a Sigma Kappa but they are top of new row. DG and AGD are no comparisoon to them there. You need to stop putting ANY sorority down. Obviously they had the best representation and I am sorry you are such a sad and miserable human being. Learn some class sweetheart... SK obviously doesn't have to misrepresent themselves. Good job Sigma Kappa on the new chapter!

By: UGAGreek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.