facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

University of West Georgia - UWGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 11
#11  by: UGAGreek   

Being a CURRENT Greek at UGA I want to point out in no way has Sigma Kappa struggled there in recent years, in fact it has been the exact opposite. Sigma Kappa is a very desired sorority during rush at UGA and is very well known in the North and has great backing nationally! UWG should be very excited to be getting a chapter! I have heard nothing but WONDERFUL things about the Greek system at UWG and a lot of my friends are Greek there!

By: UGAGreek
#12  by: reality   

Sigma Kappa is not great nationally and not great at UGA. Whoever wrote that comment about them not struggling at UGA must be a Sigma Kappa. I'm just telling the truth. I have several friends at WG who are greeks and most of them admit that is their start out school and they often transfer to UGA or other bigger schools. WG is very country, I can't even imagine ADPi or Aopi having a chapter there. THAT is probably why they didn't put their best foot forward. All sororities have to do so many presentations a year to please their corp boards but if they don't want to be at the school, they will flub the presentation. I'm not surprised this happened.

By: reality
#13  by: reality   

Oh,and I'm from the north-SK is not that strong there either. Maybe WG sororitys should've educated themselves a little more on the sororities' national performance before they picked. I'd be mad a hell if I went to school there and they picked the second worst out of the presenters.

By: reality
#14  by: R U Kidding?   

Did they actually choose Sigma Kappa? bahahahaha. Wow, they had a chance at two major sororities and they chose Sigma Kappa. So not only does WG have a bunch of unrefined hicks, now they'll have even more classless hicks with the addition of Sigma Kappa. Their standards aren't very high anywhere. Btw, I'm in an amazing sorority at Arkansas. AOII and ADPI are also at Arkansas and they are amazing as well. This is so bizarre. Oh well, I hope my cousin gets into Arkansas so she can be a Kappa with me!

By: R U Kidding?
#15  by: Kappa   

Your lack of class is very evident. I'm so glad my school only represents women of good moral upbringing. I really do not think going to Arkansas is anything to brag about... and is definitely not in a posistion to call anywhere "unrefined hicks" sweetheart. Your lack of knowledge about Sigma Kappa is evident and obviously it was the BEST choice for West Georgia or it would have never been selected. I honestly hope your cousin goes else where if she is anything like you... but then again obviously this school is of some importance to you to put them (or any sorority) down so ignorantly.

By: Kappa
#16  by: SEC ChiO   

Oh and if you look at the sorority websites, you can tell that WG is in hicktown USA. Tri Delta's website is elementary and jersey shore like and they call themselves 'The Delta's.' 'Meet the Delta's' as in 'Meet the Fockers'. No Tri Delt chapter that I'm aware of call themselves 'The Delta's'. It's Tri Delt, Tri Delta or Delta Delta Delta. Mutant chapters you have there at WG. SK should fit right in.

By: SEC ChiO
#17  by: SEC XO   

Who cares what they call themselves... You must have way to much time on your hands to go to an SEC school and worry yourself to talk about UWG and stalk their sorority websites. Shouldn't you be at a social if your sorority is so great. XO at UWG is middle of the road with AGD so is Sigma Kappa going to be direct competiton? Your right about one thing, Sigma Kappa will fit right in. About West Georgia being hick... how can you make a correct collaboration between a sorority website and the people who live in the area... wait you can't.

By: SEC XO
by: Really?Apr 10, 2013 11:04:45 AM

I'm sorry but XO at west georgia is much lower than agd. They are definitely at the bottom along with sigma kappa. Just being honest, if you're going to start talking about perceptions on campus

By: Really?
#18  by: UGA Tri Delta   

I'm a little upset by these comments. While all of our chapters are the same, the one thing that we are not supposed to do is refer to ourselves in a way that does not reflect class. 'Meet the Delta's, Triple D's and saying that your house is a fraternity house and open all the time for guys to come party', ugh, completely inappropriate. Here at UGA, we do NOT open our house for guys to come party! In fact, none of the sororities do that, not even the lesser tier ones, such as the one that is joining your campus. Disappointment to Tri Delta.

By: UGA Tri Delta
#19  by: Razorback KKG   

Hello dear, I'm the Kappa that told you all that your are UNREFINED. You just proved it with your poorly written taunt to me. So you think going to "Arkansas is nothing to brag about", hmmm, well you are completely ignorant. Arkansas is a larger school with higher entrance exam and gpa requirements and you need connections and money to be greek here. Have you even seen Arkansas's campus? From our beautiful house, to Tri Delta and Chi O's beautiful houses, to ADPi's mansion and then AOPi's 4 story house with an elevator. You clearly would not fit it. ADPi and AOPi fit better with big schools like Ark, Bama, UT Knoxville, UGA, Elon College, Florida. Are there strong Sigma Kappa chapters at any of the schools I just mentioned? No So what makes you think they will be strong a little ole wg? They'll either fit in because you have lower tier girls there or they won't make quota for several years and will lose their charter. Very sad.

By: Razorback KKG
#20  by: Kappa   

I go to UGA... Which just shows your level of judgment and am in a TOP tier sorority there. If you want to see beautiful you just need to see Milledge. Don't go at me with GPA's or the prestige of my school because its very hard to beat. Sigma Kappa, which I am NOT, is a solid sorority and is a strong middle house at UGA any girl would be lucky to get a bid from. UGA recruitment is intense. Your class was just shown with your comment trying to use your school as a basis to put others down... I think the one who is unrefined is you when you cannot speak with intelligence and class about your fellow Greek sisters.

By: Kappa

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.