University of West Georgia - UWGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 11 of 11
#101  by: YAY   

Welcome to Delta Zeta!!

By: YAY
by: It willApr 7, 2013 10:01:04 PM

be interesting to see how this new sorority goes. Hopefully it turns out better than sigma kappa! I think they could pass sigma kappa and maybe chi o, but never AGD, KD, Phi Mu, or Tri Delt. I'm also not so sure about Alpha Xi Delta, they have some good girls but also many that aren't so good

By: It will
by: @It WillApr 10, 2013 12:23:26 AM

Stop being immature. Delta Zeta is welcomed and that's why they got the bid to colonize - like Sigma Kappa. Stop hating on other sororities. It's a good thing that UWG is expanding their Greek Life.

By: @It Will
#102  by: AtChiOAlum   

Chi O alum that commented about Sigma Kappa - I don't care how long ago it was that you commented, but I do want to comment and say that obviously your sorority didn't teach you any values because you just put down another Greek life at another school. You're not better than anybody. You're not being sneaky when you said "while I don't wanna talk bad about another sorority" because we all know you just did by implying that those other sororities national reps aren't great. Who are you to judge?

By: AtChiOAlum
by: I AgreeApr 11, 2013 2:33:58 AM

with what you just said to that Chi O alum. @ChiOAlum: YOUR chapter of Chi O may have been good, but take one look at the Chi O chapter on THIS campus.........

By: I Agree
#103  by: GetOut   

Can you Greeks, alum or not, from other school's Greek system stop commenting on west Georgia's page? You're comparing apples to oranges.

By: GetOut
by: wellApr 27, 2013 9:10:40 PM

technically both are fruit, and moderately spherical, and in the warm color family, so, not all that different ;)

By: well
#104  by: Colony: DZ   

When will DZ be colonizing? Will it be in the fall of this year in time for recruitment or will it not be until Spring or even 2014?

By: Colony: DZ

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.