facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

University of West Georgia - UWGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 11
#1  by: nil02   

This ranking is laughable. Chi-o is not number 1. Never have been. Top three Phi-Mu, Tri-Delt and Alpha Gam. Third honestly rotates depending on academics and campus involovement, but Phi Mu and Tri Delt are ALWAYS 1 and 2 have been for 30 years. I am not either of the top two. So in all honesty, this list is terribly incorrect!

By: nil02
#2  by: lovegreek   

I really hate this website...or people's comments on it. It's really mean. Why can't we all just get along? :)

By: lovegreek
#3  by: 917   

I think this website is half true and half not. I mean most of what is said it right but everyone is going to have their own opinions on whos best, for me it's Chi O before Phi Mu any day

By: 917
#4  by: HATE   

i HATE this website. it is unfair that anyone can post anything they want. there is no accountability and nothing good can come from it!

By: HATE
#5  by: Greek   

Any girl going through recruitment and is reading this, please realize everything on this website is personal opinions of a few people. Do not let this be your deciding factor. Go into recruitment with an open mind and make a decision on your own. Some comments made on this website are ridiculous.No sorority is better than another, they all offer something different. For any sorority girl reading this, STOP rating each other. We all get it, one person says something negative and then you explode and go and write on other walls to feel better about your self. Drop it! This is not what greek life is about. For people making comments on pages about how everyone is HATERS, well guess what you just contradicted your self. To be honest, I think a lot of us are a like in a lot of ways. Please end it here and lets all have a successful fun recruitment.

By: Greek
#6  by: really?   

This is just pathetic. Its sad that girls are capable of doing this to one another. Its not right to bring others down for your own insecurities. Just sad... You would think girls would get over all this after high school

By: really?
#7  by: I'm sorry   

I just read on their facebook page that they had extensions in out of ADPi, AOII, DPhiE, and Sigma Kappa, they chose Sigma Kappa. WTF? Go to UGA, Emory, Ga Southern. Do you see Sigma Kappa there. Yes, UGA has a Sigma Kappa chapter and they have struggled for years. It is pretty obvious that they picked a chapter that the other current W Ga sororities won't feel inferior to and will feel like they can run over. Hence, Sigma Kappa. Either that or the people who voted were plain stupid. Well, they have two week sororities now, guess they had to pick another week one to go with them.

By: I'm sorry
#8  by: I'm sorry   

Totally agree. I was shocked that they didn't pick ADPi or AOPi. I'm a Chi O alum from UGA and while I don't want to say anything bad about any sorority, I just wonder if these girls knew what they were doing or really knew about the national reps of the sororities from which they had to choose. Sorry for their greek system. What a loss.

By: I'm sorry
#9  by: @I'm sorry   

I meant to say @ I'm sorry. One more thing, if the girls at W Ga did pick Sigma Kappa because they wanted to feel like they could have a 'weak' sorority that wouldn't overshadow them, well that in itself is really cruel. Sigma Kappa will not survive if that is the case. Hopefully, they offered extensions to ADPi and AOPi and they turned them down. I know that AOPi especially is very selective about where they set up chapters and they just spend all that $ at Arkansas, so I can't see them even wanting W Ga. Not sure about ADPi, they seem to like the smaller schools better.

By: @I'm sorry
#10  by: Wow.   

First of all, if you are going to comment on our greek system you should check your own grammar first. It is WEAK not WEEK. WOW.
And secondly, Sigma Kappa was the chapter that put their best foot forward when meeting with the chapters and extension team. The other chapters did not seem as passionate about Sigma Kappa and we believe that they would struggle a lot more if they came here. Before you comment, come check our our AMAZING greek system. Sigma Kappa is going to fit in so well and we are excited to welcome them to UWG!

By: Wow.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.