facebook

delta gamma discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Gamma sorority chapter comments at Mississippi State University - MSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 18
#11  by: @All 5s   

Still believe it is unrealistic to rate a chapter all 5s, just as it is to give all 1s. I could point out a few reasons they do not deserve all 5s but there is no sense in me doing that. My preferred sorority does not even deserve all 5s ... its unrealistic. Just my opinion.

By: @All 5s
#12  by: @DG   

There are more rankings but look and see how many all 1 or extremely low ranks there are with rude remarks. There is no way groups like DG, KD, or XO deserve those rankings, and I'm pretty sure DG is not bashing themselves...girls just like trying to discredit good houses. We need more true comments on this site, not a bunch all 1s to knock a group down.

By: @DG
#13  by: I agree with Strong.   

It's obvious who is top three at state, and they get both the nicest and the meanest comments. Let's all calm down and support each other.

By: I agree with Strong.
#14  by: @Chi O   

I don't think an actual Chi O would get on here and rank a good sorority all 1's. Just someone trying to cause trouble between top groups.

By: @Chi O
#15  by: ....   

then you're full of jealousy and deeply rooted emotional issues if you are trying to pass off as a "fratboy"

By: ....
#16  by: Agree   

With tip top. Why would anyone let DG or Chi O go. Anyone would be proud to be a member of either group.

By: Agree
#17  by: @cut vs bid   

I think they meant cut the sorority from their choices. Someone is saying the same type thing on Chi O's page. They are just trying to make DG and Chi O look bad.

By: @cut vs bid
#18  by: @@cut vs bid   

Definitely. People always go after those 2 houses because they are the best ones on campus. Soooo many DG's and XO's are best friends though because they are similar, they just don't talk about rush stuff because they are competitive then.

By: @@cut vs bid
#19  by: Exactly!!   

You are exactly right!!

By: Exactly!!
#20  by: @factual   

You are right, DG is an amazing chapter. My only comment is that having the most people on the homecoming court does not necessarily mean they are the most popular sorority ... It means they know how to campaign well. Not knocking DG but it will be interesting to see how the new SA election rules effect next year's election.

By: @factual

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.