facebook

transferrrrrring

by: tri delta

hi ladies! I am looking to transfer to TCU and i wanted to know what the opinion of tri delta is because i'm a tri delta at my school right now! :)

Posted By: tri delta
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 5
#31  by: Snowy Day   

A tough group to crack in to. Good luck!

By: Snowy Day
#32  by: NtheNo   

DDD girls love each other but they do not have much Panhellenic spirit. They usually loose members do hopefully they will welcome you????

By: NtheNo
#33  by: Sorry   

Sorry to say but I couldn't wait to get out of this house during rush. They are the most superficial and fake group I have ever met.

By: Sorry
#34  by: Note   

The most hated group on campus! They do nothing, have a horrible sisterhood and are cold. Don't envy you

By: Note
#35  by: Tonight   

As stated under the niceness question by someone else, "terrors"

By: Tonight
#36  by: XD   

People can't stand these girls unless they are in their house.

By: XD
#37  by: A past member   

As someone who was a DDD I choice to disassociate when their backstabbing and shallow ways became clear. Don't waste your time with this group. I wish I had gone with my gut and pledged another house but I thought DDD was important-biggest mistake I ever made.

By: A past member
by: imDec 21, 2013 11:00:34 PM

very sorry!

By: im
#38  by: real talk.   

tired of these comments... does not matter where you're from. DDDs are from all over, trust me i know. 3 girls just transferred in 2 out of state and they fit in great and have a good group within the sorority. tri deltas are social off campus meaning you'll see them out a lot but working on tcu involvement. some girls are very involved and some not so much. Don't let these comments scare you! surprisingly, were actually a welcoming bunch

By: real talk.
#39  by: House    

DDD girls are very proud of their house. Their problem is they don't get that every girl loves her house. They go out of their way to ignore or put others down. They will say they are the most selective, top tier, beautiful... but most people find them shallow and rude. If they would show respect to other girls they would receiver it back, The girls who go DDD here are isolated but this could easily change if they would show kindness to others. Until they want to be a part of the greek community and understand every house has value they will remain the most disliked house on campus.

By: House
#40  by: X   

Worst attitudes with no community spirit. If you aren't one you will have no interaction and be grateful.

By: X

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.