facebook

transferrrrrring

by: tri delta

hi ladies! I am looking to transfer to TCU and i wanted to know what the opinion of tri delta is because i'm a tri delta at my school right now! :)

Posted By: tri delta
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 5
#1  by: Hello   

If you look at their ranking it is pretty obvious they are a group that has very mixed reviews. You either think they are the top of everything or have a equally negative view.

By: Hello
#2  by: ?   

You would have to see for yourself. They are very to themselves and do not interact with other girls. They will say they are the best ever and others will disagree. No one can advise you on such a personal decision. They have a long history at TCU and to be far everyone has their opinion but only yours matters.

By: ?
#3  by: Transfer    

They are either your cup of tea or not. They are very unfriendly to other girls and have a pretty rough rep. If you join and don't drop like many do then you bleed DDD. Where are you from? That matters a lot to these girls.

By: Transfer
by: tri deltaSep 25, 2013 7:37:21 PM

I'm from california. does that matter?

By: tri delta
#4  by: eh   

some are what their ranking says, some are the complete opposite

By: eh
#5  by: Tcu   

Tri delt is a "top house" here, but the reason it's top is because they have a lot of texas, Dallas, highland park, rich girls. They care what your dad does and how much he makes. Other than that they have nice girls and are considered top here

By: Tcu
by: frogOct 1, 2013 6:53:11 PM

I personally don't consider tri delt top- there are always bad rumors going around about them but then again they are only rumors!

By: frog
#6  by: Answer    

No one can answer if you would click with the Tri Delts here or not. They are don't really seem to have any interest in being a part of the larger greek community and seem to have internal clashes as well. If anyone says differently they just are not being honest.

By: Answer
#7  by: Try Dealt   

They are a pretty clannish group. It may be hard to come in and be treated as an equal. Especially with you being from California. There are exceptions but everything but they are fixated on Texas girls from a few zip codes. They call themselves top tier but they are quite unpopular outside of their house.

By: Try Dealt
#8  by: ?   

Very clicky group-unlikely to be welcoming to a outside Cali girl

#9  by: ?   

This house has mixed reviews at best-they are rude and keep to themselves

#10  by: Truth    

Universally a chapter that sticks together and socializes with one frat. Not very welcoming so they could be hard to transfer in to.

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.