facebook

transferrrrrring

by: tri delta

hi ladies! I am looking to transfer to TCU and i wanted to know what the opinion of tri delta is because i'm a tri delta at my school right now! :)

Posted By: tri delta
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 5
#21  by: Tcu   

Honestly, they killed it this year in rush. My house competes with them for many girls during rush, and the 3 girls I loved all went tri delt. They had a great rush

By: Tcu
#22  by: TCU rank   

Tri Delt has a strong history here but is not well like by those outside the group. They are pretty insulated from other greek girls. It would be unfair for anyone to act like they could say how you would fit into the group.

By: TCU rank
#23  by: Advisor   

Tri Delts are very exclusive as to those they let into their circle. They do place an importance on wealth and prefer certain zip codes. They are strongly connected to Phi Delt and have been on campus forever.

By: Advisor
#24  by: You asked 2no   

This house would be hard to transfer in to. They have cliques among those they choose. They normally add girls they don't want to meet quota and lots quit. They associate only within their house. Mean Girl movie come to life!

By: You asked 2no
#25  by: TCU2DAY   

A strong house filled with some of our prettiest girls

By: TCU2DAY
by: PersonallyDec 10, 2013 11:55:39 PM

They may all be pretty and blond, but that does not make them a good house. Most of the tri delts I've met are not very friendly, and they go out of their way to make you feel included. I guess it depends what type of personality you have but you might feel like the odd man out in this house since almost all of them are from Texas.

By: Personally
#26  by: Ur house    

There is no way to know what your current house is like but the one here is mainly Texan and keep very closed ranks. Good luck to you. It could be hard to fit into this house.

By: Ur house
#27  by: No   

Fallen and can't seem to get up.

By: No
#28  by: TCU13   

You may have a rough transition. Our chapter is very closed. Good luck to you.

By: TCU13
#29  by: TCU   

You either love them completely or hate them

By: TCU
#30  by: Post   

They love themselves but they are hated by everyone else.

By: Post

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.