facebook

transferrrrrring

by: tri delta

hi ladies! I am looking to transfer to TCU and i wanted to know what the opinion of tri delta is because i'm a tri delta at my school right now! :)

Posted By: tri delta
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 5
#11  by: TCUFirst   

Tri Delt is not nearly as strong of a house as in the past. They often struggle to meet quota. Sounds like they did a little better this year but they are very isolated and not popular with other girls.

By: TCUFirst
by: TexJan 3, 2014 12:54:16 PM

True

By: Tex
#12  by: Advise   

Many people find this house catty and mean. You either are a member and love it or not a member and dont

By: Advise
#13  by: DDD   

It would be totally unfair for anyone to tell you if you would like this house. They like monied girls frommTexas in this chapter but maybe you would do just fine.

By: DDD
#14  by: Tri Delt   

One of the best houses on campus but very exclusive about membership. Couldn't say how you would be accepted until you came.

By: Tri Delt
#15  by: Truth   

Pretty catty and unpopular expect among themselves. Living off a past reputation and rather pitiful for not having a clue what a joke they are to most people on campus. Get real people NOONE can stand these pompous broads that are anything but top tier or high class. Go back to high school and try again. Top tier 25 years ago.

By: Truth
by: ^Oct 9, 2013 12:38:49 AM

u mad?

By: ^
#16  by: Him    

Just to let you know they are on social probation.

By: Him
by: whatOct 29, 2013 3:14:10 PM

Tri delta hasn't been on social probation in years! I don't know where you heard that from

By: what
#17  by: Dx3   

They have a very mixed review on campus. They are very to themselves so you either are part of their little circle and love them or can't stand them.

By: Dx3
#18  by: C   

If you are a transfer from California you may fine your welcome a bit chilly. This chapter is Texas heavy. They are also notorious for being mean spirited. Good luck to you

By: C
#19  by: Girls   

Tri Delt is a little hard to advise someone on. If they accept you then you are golden and will be set with very close sisters. They are known for rich Texas girls from only a few zip codes but they do have California members. Go for it and wishing you the best.

By: Girls
#20  by: Frog   

Tri delt is definitely not on social probation? Not sure where you are getting that.

By: Frog

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.