facebook

delts house

by: Curious

Can you all give me an update on what is going on with the Delts house?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 12
#21  by: Facts   

Keep in mind Delts would have to pay for renovations to get the building up to code for women. I'm just annoyed with false rumors ok this site.

By: Facts
#22  by: Facts   

Also they couldn't live in this semester because of the renovations. You've been disproven multiple times now.

By: Facts
#23  by: WTF   

Up to code for women?? 😂😂😂 Are you stupid or something

By: WTF
by: #28Feb 5, 2017 10:39:29 AM

I didn't realize this, but fraternity and sorority houses have very different requirements. As in sorority houses must have things like fire sprinklers, I believe must be accessible with disabilities, etc. Fraternity houses don't have all those requirements. Now Delts may already have some of those in place, but if not it'll all have to be added.

By: #28
by: WFFFeb 5, 2017 10:52:36 AM

These are normal building codes lol. I'm positive Delts has them.

By: WFF
by: UhhFeb 7, 2017 1:42:06 AM

If you know anything about leading these houses to frats > sororities you would know that while it's a greater risk to give it to a fraternity, with a sorority they have to spend sooo much extra money to make renovations to all bathrooms, living, and dining areas. Not to mention the countless health codes they would have to meet

By: Uhh
#24  by: Just my two cents   

The Delts house definitely has sprinklers all over the place. Also, there's a lot going if arguing back and forth between who will be getting the house. But those people are in fact speaking the truth. TPA was offered the house very late. As in, they just heard about it yesterday. Does TPA have a chance to get the house? Absolutely. The question though is whether they will simply due to the fact that they were notified so late

By: Just my two cents
#25  by: haha   

it's funny because u guys think u know, but really you are all very off

By: haha
#26  by: hahahahaha   

The building code question was about bathrooms. Not about sprinklers and that kind of stuff.

By: hahahahaha
#27  by: sororityyyyy   

Actually the boys in skulls just got the house. Ask any of them

By: sororityyyyy
by: Not ^Feb 5, 2017 7:08:42 PM

Not true^

By: Not ^
#28  by: Full of questions???   

It is TPAs to turn down. They have until Tuesday to complete the lease. Surveys are due back tomorrow for TPAs national office. Delta dont want another Frat in their house disrespecting it.

By: Full of questions???
by: No^Feb 5, 2017 8:46:39 PM

Tpa isn't even in the running so

By: No^
by: YesFeb 5, 2017 10:27:42 PM

TPA is in the running so

By: Yes
by: UhhFeb 7, 2017 1:44:12 AM

This might actually be true but almost impossible to get that many agreements by Tuesday. I know many of the girls aren't too financially well-off so let's just chill out

By: Uhh
by: ???Feb 7, 2017 6:49:24 AM

Uhh^
You dont knowbthe finacial status of 200 sisters or their parents, so just stop it...jealous that an unhoused sorority gets a nice house and might start getting better pledge classes than you?

By: ???
#29  by: Ugh   

I just wanna know whos going to get the house already

By: Ugh
#30  by: ???   

No news until at least Friday...it's still TPAs unless not enough sign up.

by: AnonyFeb 6, 2017 8:43:34 PM

They have to find people to sublease every single one of their apartments if they want it and that's going to be really tricky.

By: Anony
by: ???Feb 6, 2017 8:51:03 PM

Thats not true...they do not need to sublease at Terra. They will keep Terra for people not living in the house. They can only put 90 in the house and they have almost 200 people. TPA is not a small group.

by: YeaFeb 6, 2017 8:56:23 PM

They do have to sublease if they are moving out of terra into the house they have to find someone to take their spot in terra otherwise they have to pay the rent for terra.

By: Yea
by: ???Feb 6, 2017 9:15:58 PM

They are keeping terra, so they dont have to sublet it. If they do sublease it will be to other sisters in the chapter. They have more people than terra and the house will hold. It will all work out fine.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.