facebook

delts house

by: Curious

Can you all give me an update on what is going on with the Delts house?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 12
#11  by: Update me   

Any new news on this?

By: Update me
by: Full of questions???Feb 3, 2017 2:28:01 PM

Don't be so gullible!^

By: Full of questions???
by: WoahFeb 4, 2017 2:15:59 PM

Activity inside the Delts house

By: Woah
#12  by: Just give up   

Anything you hear is hearsay

By: Just give up
#13  by: Yo   

Things are going to be shaken up when this is announced

By: Yo
by: WowFeb 4, 2017 8:33:55 PM

So unexpected.

By: Wow
#14  by: truth   

Word is we'll find out on the 17th who got the house

By: truth
by: HMFeb 4, 2017 9:10:03 PM

Sooner I bet.

By: HM
by: TrustFeb 4, 2017 10:40:04 PM

Confirmed

By: Trust
#15  by: Sammy   

We got the house

By: Sammy
by: LOLFeb 4, 2017 9:44:21 PM

Yeah you wish you did Sammy.

By: LOL
#16  by: Not Sammy   

Sammy definitely didn't get the house. Decision expected by the end of this week

By: Not Sammy
#17  by: UPDATE   

100% true. TPA is first in line to get the house. They have an offer right now that if in the next 48 hours they get 90 girls to confirm they would live there, they can have the house this semester even.

By: UPDATE
#18  by: UPDATE   

100% true. TPA is first in line to get the house. They have an offer right now that if in the next 48 hours they get 90 girls to confirm they would live there, they can have the house this semester even.

By: UPDATE
#19  by: Facts   

You've posted this 4x by now. There are a couple of issues. First, TPA is not one of the five organizations in the running for Delts. I know this for a fact. Second, DphiE is also in the running, it's 3 fraternities and 2 sororities. Third, TPA signed to live in Terra for next year. That would mean 45 girls breaking their leases. Finally, TPA nationals has shown no interest in getting them a house. It's a shame, but that's the reality.

By: Facts
by: LISTENFeb 5, 2017 12:29:55 PM

I wish people would just listen to you :( TPA is not in the running.

By: LISTEN
#20  by: Facts   

Also, didn't TPA nationals pay for renovations at Terra? Like in the past two years.

By: Facts
by: No facts^Feb 5, 2017 8:34:13 AM

What do you care for anyway? You know nothing about the intent of their national chapter. Breaking a lease is a small price to pay to show organizational support. Terra will be able to lease the renovated apts for a premium, so they dont care if they break the lease. The bigger picture is breaking dorm leases for people living in dorms that just signed last Friday at $600 a pop. If the nationals pays those break fees and charges them back to the girls over the 10 month lease on the house, it is just $60 per month which is not that big of a deal. The national chapter will also be able to raise their dues considerably once they are a housed chapter and be able to offset fees incurd from Terra improvements and cost assoicated with moving into the Delt house.

So, before you speak check your FACTS again!

By: No facts^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.