facebook

delts house

by: Curious

Can you all give me an update on what is going on with the Delts house?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 12
#1  by: ...   

Their guys are just now getting all moved out. 4 organizations have tours set up.

By: ...
by: Who?Jan 29, 2017 10:21:16 PM

Who are the four organizations left

By: Who?
by: UPDATEFeb 5, 2017 1:49:00 AM

100% true. TPA is first in line to get the house. They have an offer right now that if in the next 48 hours they get 90 girls to confirm they would live there, they can have the house this semester even.

By: UPDATE
#2  by: ??   

Four organizations? Last I heard it was Sammy, DphiE, and Skulls in the mix. Who is the fourth.

By: ??
by: ?Jan 30, 2017 8:00:37 AM

Pilam is the fourth

By: ?
by: OhJan 30, 2017 10:02:47 AM

I didn't realize Pilam was the fourth. They dont have nearly as many people as Pike, DphiE, or Skulls so I doubt they would get the house unless their nationals pays for the empty beds .

By: Oh
#3  by: Okay!   

Rumor has it that Skulls has more than ¾ of the chapter committed to living in the house next year. That's not including their spring rush numbers, which should be higher given they're in the running for Delts.

By: Okay!
#4  by: Recap....   

Who has the better chance....

Skulls: Very Good Chance
DPhiE; Good Chance
Sammy: Slim Chance
PiLam: No Chance

By: Recap....
by: Up in the air Jan 31, 2017 1:53:36 PM

I heard IFC found out Skulls' rush pitch was they "already have the house", and they weren't too pleased to hear that.

By: Up in the air
by: byeFeb 4, 2017 10:18:16 PM

If you know anything about skulls they are broke af. Prolly won't even have a little 5 pair this year

By: bye
#5  by: Breakdown   

Definitely Skulls

By: Breakdown
by: Yep...Jan 30, 2017 6:27:10 PM

I would bet money on that.

By: Yep...
#6  by: Cant say   

You really cant say. Everyone thought DPhiE got the Sammy house, and then TKE ended up with it. ATO also had like three organizations that claimed to get it. Just gotta wait until the paperwork is over.

By: Cant say
by: He rightJan 30, 2017 9:33:07 PM

I feel like you're right though. Who knows what will actually end up happening. I think all four of those have a chance to get it still.

By: He right
#7  by: When   

When do we find out who gets it though

By: When
by: SoonJan 31, 2017 10:47:08 PM

Mid February

By: Soon
#8  by: Lambda?   

I have been hearing rumors on campus that Lambda is in the run even though they already have a house. Any truth to that?

By: Lambda?
by: LolFeb 1, 2017 10:19:14 AM

No

By: Lol
#9  by: Ankle   

Just heard Alpha Kappa Lambda has just signed the lease for the house. APhi can't wait to pair with you guys! <3

By: Ankle
by: WhatFeb 1, 2017 3:17:37 PM

There is no way that Alpha Kappa Lambda signed the lease for the house, right??

By: What
by: NO WAY....Feb 1, 2017 4:11:33 PM

AKL like Pilam doesn't have the #'s to sustain a house that size. It's either Skulls or DPhiE, unless by some miracle Sammy gets it.

By: NO WAY....
by: TrideltFeb 7, 2017 6:31:43 PM

AKL has signed the house confirmed, their nationals are funding everything...

By: Tridelt
#10  by: Blindside   

In a surprise move, TPA are getting out of Terra and have over 100 wanting in and their National Chapter is putting up the cash.

By: Blindside
by: TPA friend Feb 1, 2017 7:06:46 PM

Where did you hear this? I have a friend in TPA and she had no clue they were interested in the house but is hoping for the best!!

By: TPA friend
by: LolFeb 4, 2017 2:04:17 PM

Issa Joke

By: Lol
by: HeyFeb 4, 2017 4:30:11 PM

Just rumors

By: Hey

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.