facebook

delts house

by: Curious

Can you all give me an update on what is going on with the Delts house?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 12 of 12
#111  by: UGh   

I miss this

By: UGh
by: ???Feb 27, 2017 4:02:35 PM

Keep this thread alive...it is the alltime most commented on and viewed in GR history at all schools...

By: ???
#112  by: Keeping it real   

I've spoken with a number of girls in TPA. I would say probably half are not enthusiastic about the Delts house. They're worried how the cost, if the are able to get out of their leases in Terra, and having to live under Panhel rules in their own home. It makes me sad because I know a number of other organizations jumped at the bit to live in Delts, it seems like only a select few leaders at TPA actually want to be there.

By: Keeping it real
by: ^FAKE TALKFeb 27, 2017 5:40:56 PM

Keep it real by keeping your opinions to yourself. Everything you said above is BS. You are probably some geed that dropped during formal becuase you were only picked by an unhoused sorority.

Keep it real by staying off GR.

By: ^FAKE TALK
#113  by: Hahaha   

Sooo,’how’s tpa doing?

By: Hahaha
by: Not deltsFeb 22, 2018 11:41:12 PM

Glad to see someone brought this thread back to life. It is the all-time GR leader in views and comments.

Oh yeah, TPA is doing well.

By: Not delts
by: Keep goingFeb 23, 2018 5:58:32 AM

They still have over 4 years left, but look to be moving in the right direction with this PC.

By: Keep going
#114  by: IMO   

This years pledge class is full of hot girls a few oddballs but every house has that. Definitely moving in the right direction. Just shows how much difference a house can make. With the Delts house it's one of the most expensive sororitys to be in but obviously none of them have an issue with that either.

By: IMO
#115  by: Curious   

I cannot believe that my thread ended up blowing up this much.

By: Curious
by: YepFeb 24, 2018 11:30:27 PM

The TKE house is cursed. I would like to see either SK or one of the unhoused frats (PiLams, Skulls, Alpha Sig) get that house so they could get suspended or kicked off. That would be one more less irrelevant frat/sorority on campus.

By: Yep
#116  by: Sup   

Glad this thing is going lol! TPA had a bunch of Delts at their date party! Only a few guys that are still pissed! TPA all the way!and no im not in TPA just a lot of my good friends are.

By: Sup
by: Delts RuleFeb 25, 2018 1:48:38 PM

I used to be a DELT, and still am a DELT as far as I am concerned. We partied with TPA last night and they are a lot better than anyone gives them credit for. Watch out for this group in another year.

By: Delts Rule
by: hmmmmFeb 25, 2018 6:51:52 PM

There is no way former Delts were paired with TPA this weekend. TPA can't even get a housed fraternity to pair with them. They did get a pretty good pledge class, however a lot of them are not happy about paying $14K to live in next year, but they will pay it. As long as they don't have a lot of drops due to financial reasons, they will be fine. The only reason a few girls are unhappy is that their social life really didn't improve by moving into the house. They used to have really good parties in their place at Terra Trace. They were able to drink there and all be close to home. Now they have to go to off campus frat parties most of the time.

By: hmmmm
#117  by: Sup   

Umm you wrong! It was not a pair it was a date party that was attended by a lot of delts as dates! Keep your mouth shut if you don't know what you're talking about! And you have no idea what girls are willing to pay or not pay. Obviously they don't mind since they've lived in the house for s year now! Move on!

By: Sup
#118  by: rip   

remember these good old times when this was all anyone ever cared about

By: rip
#119  by: Theta Phi   

I think TPA has it

By: Theta Phi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.