facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 18
#31  by: AND   

on GR and at UT, no one cares.

By: AND
#32  by: Yawn   

Same old sheeyat .... just another day. Seriously, no one really cares who has a gpa that's .05 above another chapter. Rule of thumb is the chapters that have to constantly rely on bragging about their gpa probably don't have as much to brag about in other areas.

By: Yawn
#33  by: _   

Top Tier:
Pi Phi
Chi O
Theta

Top-Middle:
Kappa
Tri-Delt
A Phi

Bottom-Middle:
Zeta
DG
AXO

Bottom:
ADPi
KD
AXiD
SDT

By: _
by: hahaDec 14, 2012 4:24:29 PM

alpha phi

you just jumped yourself up 2 tiers. Let's be honest with ourselves now

By: haha
by: SeriouslyDec 14, 2012 5:21:07 PM

I'd put Alpha Phi at the bottom of lower middle or even bottom, there is no way you're above DG or AXO much less Zeta.

By: Seriously
by: ObserverDec 16, 2012 1:53:51 PM

Can't totally disagree with this rating except I'd group A-Phi with ADPI if you could combine the best of ADPI and APHI you'd get a pretty solid group.
Also put AEPHi with KD.

By: Observer
by: ALOTDec 17, 2012 6:01:44 PM

of above is really true. It is hard to think that Pi Phi is in first place still but money talks so we will let them continue their rein. Kappa, well those poor girls are just lacking in all sorts so Top - Middle is a good way to put it. Now, Zeta, sorry but you girls have to step up and keep it clean. The only thing most would change is DG and AXO. They are moving up in just flat out respect. REST is solid truth.

By: ALOT
#34  by: Haha   

To #37, I've never seen that ranking before. Do you even go to UT?

By: Haha
#35  by: haha   

ADPi and AXiD actually had pretty and social Pledge classes this year. Thats more than I can say about some of the other sororities.... I mean look at some of the girls that big six took...

By: haha
by: Fratstar Dec 16, 2012 8:49:50 AM

I agree, I actually thought AXiD and ADPi had great pledge classes this year. They got a lot of great girls who slipped through the cracks during rush. A lot of them are very fun, social and attractive, and the upper tier sororities missed some opportunities for sure.

By: Fratstar
#36  by: hey   

In my opinion:

PKT
Tri delt/ Chi O
Zeta/ Alpha Phi
AChiO
ADPi and DG
KD/AXiD

Aephi can't even be compared to these others bc their rush runs on a completely different principle

By: hey
by: forgotDec 16, 2012 12:23:24 PM

SDT, they do formal rush next year I think, and there's no way Alpha Phi is that high.

By: forgot
#37  by: This   

question is a no-brainer. Pi Phi, Kappa, Theta, ChiO, TriDelt, Zeta. Tiers don't matter. All the sororities are great.

By: This
by: HonestlyDec 16, 2012 7:46:25 PM

as a fraternity guy I would say top too bottom pretty much all the sororities are great. There are 150+ girls in every chapter and honestly you couldn't say even the lower tier sororities are the same thing as the 20-30 man lower tier fraternities, they're all pretty much solid.

By: Honestly
by: DescriptionsJul 30, 2013 2:56:12 PM

CHI O/TRI DELT/THETA- Chi O and Tri Delt are the cute, sweet, fun girls with a really good mix of super Christians and partiers. Thetas are the hilarious party girls, traditionally top tier and not going anywhere. These 3 were the ones that girls were excited to see on their schedule card during rush this year.

DG/AXO- DG is one of the smartest and have a great PC, AXO love to have fun and also have a cute PC. Very classy and from good families.

KAPPA/PI PHI- Both Kappa and Pi Phi are very legacy heavy, but Kappa had a better rush. Pi Phi had to scramble for bids this year due to thinking that everyone wanted to be a PBP. Both have money out their ears and some very, very good girls.

ZETA/APhi-- Zetas are very pretty, very social, lots of fun, a lot of blondes and extremely quality girls and APhi is on the rise. They got a sweet, gorgeous PC and are everywhere on campus. It seems like every frat guy has at least one APhi tee shirt!

ADPI- Has the largest PC, so you're going to get a very interesting array of girls of all kinds. Great PC as well, not seen on campus as much though.

KD/AXiD- Not very active on campus, you don't see them around much.

By: Descriptions
#38  by: hey   

you're telling me that achio, dg, or adpi are better than alpha phi? have you ever heard of adpoo? and please, name one dg that doesnt have a bland personality. also, axio is so random.

and im not even in alpha phi.

By: hey
by: I'm Dec 17, 2012 10:16:05 PM

a guy and I'd put all three ahead of Alpha Phi, I never see them anywhere, and they don't impress me that much. Everyone puts DG and AXO in front of APhi and if you think otherwise you're nuts. They are the sorority who seems to spend the most time trying to convince everyone how great they are on the Internet though. And I'm pretty sure you're an Alpha Phi.

By: I'm
by: AndDec 18, 2012 7:09:00 PM

we are pretty sure your NOT a MALE "I'm". And if so, you are one weird dude in a bottom fraternity that has NO clue.

By: And
by: HahaDec 18, 2012 7:28:00 PM

you're an Alpha Phi, and anyone who says AXO and DG are below APhi is delusional, hate to break it to you.

by: HahaDec 18, 2012 7:31:08 PM

Also, the person who calls a sorority ADPoo has no place to talk about anything, are you in junior high?

by: ZeusDec 18, 2012 7:51:43 PM

"and" is mad that her attempt to self-promote Alpha Phi and a make fun of a bunch of her competition got called out.

By: Zeus
by: ^Jan 5, 2013 12:13:59 PM

Ohhhhh.... that makes more sense... still a little harsh on them, they're hardly the only sorority that's had a pledge mishap recently.

By: ^
#39  by: Non-Traditional   

CHI O/TRI DELT/THETA- Chi O and Tri Delt are the cute, sweet, fun girls with a really good mix of super Christians and partiers. Thetas are the hilarious party girls, traditionally top tier and not going anywhere. These 3 were the ones that girls were excited to see on their schedule card during rush this year.

KAPPA/PI PHI/ZETA- Both Kappa and Pi Phi are very legacy heavy, but Kappa had a better rush. Pi Phi had to scramble for bids this year due to thinking that everyone wanted to be a PBP. Both have money out their ears and some very, very good girls. Zetas are very pretty, very social, lots of fun, a lot of blondes and extremely quality girls.

DG/AXO/APHI- DG is one of the smartest and have a great PC, AXO love to have fun and also have a cute PC, and APhi is on the rise. They got a sweet, gorgeous PC and are everywhere on campus. It seems like every frat guy has at least one APhi tee shirt!

ADPI- Has the largest PC, so you're going to get a very interesting array of girls of all kinds. Great PC as well, not seen on campus as much though.

KD/AXiD- Not very active on campus, you don't see them around much.

SDT- Haven't gone through formal rush yet, we'll see how they do next year though. There are some great, quality girls in SDT already.

And AEPhi is on a completely different agenda, so you can't really compare them, but they're fantastic as well.

By: Non-Traditional
by: Fraternity guyDec 18, 2012 1:13:45 PM

very good assessment of most of the sororities in my opinion. I'm interested to see how SDT does in formal rush, and whether they get a residential house or continue with the civic center thing they have. They're definitely a mix, a couple of girls who could have been in other sororities but slipped through the cracks, and others who weren't really the stereotype but wanted to be in a sorority. Seen a fair number of attractive ones. Honestly I'd have to say that AXiD was the sorority that surprised me the most since I've been here, they are a lot better than they're given credit for and have gotten good pledge classes the last couple years.

By: Fraternity guy
#40  by: Haha   

"Fraternity guy" is very interested in seeing how SDT does in formal rush?

.. Sure

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.