facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 18
#21  by: Dear   

truth: You are a dg or axo(that is the truth). Stop stop stop ranking yourselves with the zetas. You just won't stop doing it. We know it's your way of creating a "new top 8" because girls overhear your conversations. Not gonna happen. Enough.

By: Dear
by: Oh pleaseNov 15, 2012 10:38:33 PM

Another desperate Zeta thinking that they are a top house. Everyone knows that Zetas are in the tier below Tri Delts and Chi-O's.

By: Oh please
#22  by: Stop   

Stop the ranking period! It really doesn't matter.. Stop responding to negative comments, false rankings, you are feeding the fire! This should be a sight where all Greeks support each other, forge new relationships and build a great Greek system. With the rankings, negative comments you all are tearing each other down.
Not classy or mature on any ones part!

By: Stop
#23  by: y'all   

Kappa/Theta/PiPhi
Chi-O
Tri-delt/Zeta
AXO/DG/KD
APhi
ADPi/AEPhi
AXD

moral of the story... don't pledge anything that starts with an A

By: y'all
by: LolOct 18, 2016 1:50:07 AM

Self rank Krappa?

By: Lol
#24  by: Greek   

Theta/Kappa
TriDelt/Chi-O
Pi Phi (Big Rumor that they had to give snap bids and do spring rush)
Zeta
AXO/APhi
ADPi/DG
Kd
AXiD
SDT

And AEPhi

By: Greek
by: KKSlu++aOct 18, 2016 1:52:06 AM

Kappa self promotion AGAIN

By: KKSlu++a
by: KKSlu++aOct 18, 2016 1:52:33 AM

by: KKSlu++aOct 18, 2016 1:52:35 AM

by: KKSlu++aOct 18, 2016 1:52:38 AM

#25  by: Top Tier   

All the sororities top, middle, bottom whereever YOU want to place them are all wonderful at UT. I have smart and gorgeous friends in them all.
PKT, DG, ChiO, TriDelt, APhi, AXO, Zeta have the best of the best and keep on getting better year after year.

By: Top Tier
by: They're Nov 5, 2012 5:32:57 PM

All pretty good, but I disagree with the frontrunners getting better. PKT are declining as they get bogged down by legacies (P and K especially), Tri Delt and Chi O are maybe improving slightly, and Zeta isn't moving much. I honestly think some of the "bottom" tier sororities have been improving more dramatically and have taken more attractive/social pledge classes from the large number of girls who got cut for being from the wrong town/state/school or for not having a big enough trust fund.

By: They're
#26  by: whattt   

has anyone seen AXO's pledge class lately? I wouldn't put them that high. At all...rough rough rough.

By: whattt
#27  by: sorry   

No matter what "tradition" or fraternities say, I still say AEPhi, DG and ADPi are the true top groups simply due to the their grades. The greek system is so strong at UT that all the groups have their pick of beautiful, successful girls. ALL the groups at UT make quota, have great philanthropies and social events...But these three groups do those things AND have the best grades.

By: sorry
by: RiiiightNov 15, 2012 11:36:56 PM

Haha no one cares about who has a tiny bit higher GPA except maybe the mommies who keep coming here to defend their DG and ACHIO daughters. It's the fun that matters and all of those chapters are sort of limited that way because of their low tier status.

By: Riiiight
by: YouNov 16, 2012 12:15:22 AM

Sound unintelligent maybe? Since when are DG and AXO low tier? I agree that grades don't make you top chapter by themselves, but ripping on them for having good grades makes you sound dumb.

By: You
#28  by: FYI   

AND we all have the best grades. It's UT. Top 7%, Duh!! A point here or there, really??? AND until we can make a chart of grades vs degree then there is No more to be said. I'm Not surrounded by a mob of AEphi, DG, and ADPi girls in my Honor Natural Science classes soooo.... your bark is a little fake.

By: FYI
by: ^^^Nov 9, 2012 10:50:55 AM

WOW. You are in Honors Natural Science Classes!? You must be smart. LIKE REALLY SMART. Congratulations. And UT made a different grade requirement for automatic admit at your high school!? Top SEVEN percent. Again. You are probably the smartest sorority girl on this campus.

You are so right. They fact that certain chapters have..by numbers..higher grades...should be refuted with facts about how smart you are and how hard your major is.

By: ^^^
by: It isNov 9, 2012 12:38:38 PM

Top 7% starting next year.

By: It is
by: andNov 12, 2012 4:31:06 PM

and what does the fact that next year they are accepting top 7 have to do with current members?

By: and
by: CurrentNov 12, 2012 5:10:01 PM

Members is still mostly top 8 or 9% so not that big a difference.

By: Current
#29  by: @^^^   

????????? Must be a AEphi, DG, or ADPi?????

By: @^^^
#30  by: pathetic   

Give credit where credit is due. DG, ADPi and AEPhi are the smartest chapters. Numbers don't lie.

By: pathetic

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.