facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 6 of 18
#51  by: TRUTH   

Chi O, Zeta, Tri Delta, Theta, Kappa, Pi Phi
Alpha Phi, AXO, DG
KD ADPi AEPhi
SDT

By: TRUTH
#52  by: TRUTH   

AXiD with KD etc.

By: TRUTH
by: Pretty Feb 9, 2013 12:45:27 AM

much yeah.

By: Pretty
#53  by: Almost   

Move ChiO to the end of the first tier behind Pi Phi. Zeta moves into the second tier.

By: Almost
by: theyFeb 9, 2013 10:15:04 AM

didn't say they were in order in the tiers, and based on the arrangement in the tiers I kind of doubt they are.

By: they
#54  by: Campus   

This site is all about advertising. Just ask around campus. This site is a joke

By: Campus
#55  by: Real   

Pi Phi had to give snap bids and if youve seen some of their girls... they arent number 1 anymore

Kappa/Theta
XO/Pi Phi/Tri Delt
Zeta/AXO/DG/A Phi
ADPi/KD/AEPhi
AXiD/SDT

By: Real
by: Wouldn't Feb 10, 2013 4:32:00 PM

put AXiD with SDT. They compete with KD and ADPi for girls, and if you honestly think SDT is their competition you're delusional. AXiD may be popular to hate on with the other sororities but SDT isn't competing on their level, and if you say otherwise you probably don't actually attend this school. Also didn't Kappa have a snap-a-thon last year? If you're dropping Pi Phi for that then you have to drop Kappa too.

By: Wouldn't
by: WowFeb 10, 2013 7:52:17 PM

getting super defensive over AXiD. Must be AXiD. Even if SDT is down a notch doesnt make AXiD any much better

By: Wow
by: ^Feb 10, 2013 8:01:47 PM

I'm actually not, just telling it how it actually is. SDT isn't comparable to anyone at this point and AXiD has moved up over the past couple years and are now honestly on level with KD, ADPi and AEPhi. If you actually think they are comparable to SDT then you probably don't go to UT. Truth's ratings were more accurate.

By: ^
by: YouFeb 10, 2013 8:17:59 PM

probably don't go to UT if you think truth's rankings are in any way accurate. Zeta is definitely not before Tri Delt and PKT, Alpha Phi is definitely no where near in front of AXO and DG, and KD (although rising) is definitely not before ADPi. I'm also going to disagree with Real and say that AEPhi can't be accurately placed in this ranking since they're pretty much a category of their own. It's also arguable to say that XO is the new head honcho, and Pi Phi is still not at the bottom of big six yet.

By: You
by: @youFeb 10, 2013 8:25:07 PM

I don't think Truth's were ordered in the tiers, and given that the order in the tiers was pretty random, probably not. I think except dropping Zeta a tier they were accurate as long as they weren't in order in the tiers. Definitely wouldn't put XO as top, I'd put Tri Delt and Theta ahead for sure.

By: @you
by: @realApr 16, 2013 2:50:09 PM

written by a kappa. Jealous much of PT?

By: @real
by: rumorMay 21, 2013 10:50:14 PM

Pi Phi is still #1. Nice try with the rumor though. Kappa has snap bid the last 3 years....rumor.

By: rumor
#56  by: JasonM   

I've seen some really nice girls in SDT and pretty ones too! Are they considered bottom just because they haven't gone through formal recruitment yet? I've seen some KD and Tri Delts that I was shocked even got bids..... and I do go to UT

By: JasonM
by: YeahFeb 10, 2013 8:26:51 PM

I've met great girls in SDT and they do have some very attractive members, but overall they're a bit random and uncohesive.

By: Yeah
by: ForTriDeltFeb 11, 2013 10:35:06 AM

I wouldn't compare TriDelt & KD on anything. Also, to poster before this comment, it's "incohesive", not UNcohesive. Duh.... Learn your vocabulary.

By: ForTriDelt
by: ^Feb 11, 2013 11:16:33 AM

You corrected a spelling error with horrendous grammar and punctuation. Nice.

By: ^
#57  by: AEPhi   

AEPhi and SDT are about equal.

By: AEPhi
by: I definitelyFeb 11, 2013 5:19:44 PM

do not agree. AEPhi has amazing girls with a great sisterhood. A few of them turned down big six bids to join AEPhi. SDT doesn't even have their own house and had to go through open recruitment, taking anyone that wanted to join. From what I've seen around campus and at parties, these are the true rankings:

PKT
Chi O, Zeta, TriDelt
AXO, DG
APhi, ADPi, AEPhi
KD, AXiD
SDT

By: I definitely
by: ToFeb 11, 2013 5:41:16 PM

Above: you could not be more accurate. AEPhi has gorgeous girls and always has. Your rankings are correct as of today.

By: To
by: @I definitelyFeb 11, 2013 5:47:09 PM

I'd sign of on that. Very accurate list.

By: @I definitely
#58  by: seriously   

PKT
Chi O, Zeta, TriDelt
DG, ADPi, AEPhi
AXO, APhi
KD, AXiD
SDT

By: seriously
by: Huh Feb 11, 2013 6:00:43 PM

AEPhi and ADPi ahead of AXO and Alpha Phi? Don't think so.

By: Huh
by: More LikeFeb 12, 2013 9:23:05 AM

PKT
XO,DG,TriDelt AXO
APhi, Zeta, ADPi
AEPhi, KD, AXID
SDT

By: More Like
by: SwitchFeb 12, 2013 9:28:26 AM

Switch ADPi and Zeta.

By: Switch
by: OopsFeb 12, 2013 9:34:52 AM

So Sorry. I meant switch APhi & Zeta. APhi ( OR ADPi ) are not above Zeta!

By: Oops
by: No way Feb 12, 2013 10:04:02 AM

Zeta is that low.

By: No way
by: StopFeb 12, 2013 7:50:10 PM

DG and AXO, stop trying to make big six status happen. It's not going to happen.

By: Stop
#59  by: AEPhi and ADPi   

Give it a rest. Never see you much around campus or parties. Actually never, ever hear much about you guys at all.

By: AEPhi and ADPi
#60  by: no way   

ZTA needs to move down just for their classlessness..why would anyone want to be a ZTA??

By: no way

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.