facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 18
#11  by: wow   

There was a person who said that we should make our chapter #1 on GR instead of Pi Phi. She said because it is an old mindset and we should place our chapter as #1.

I'd like to think that I'm the Queen of England, but it doesn't make it so. I can ACT like the Queen of England but that job is taken.

Pi Phi's parking lot is filled with BMWs and Lexus SUVs. I drive a Toyota and am average looking. This is reality.

Pi Phi and Theta have different girls than my sorority. Let's get real. That doesn't make them better people if they are prettier, richer, smarter (GPA based) than the girls in my chapter. It just means they are perceived as 'better' sororities, here and Nationally. I like where I am. I drive a reliable car and wear nice clothes that I got on sale. I am in a perceived 'lower' tier sorority, but, hey, I get by, and I'm happy.

By: wow
#12  by: WOW!   

I own a BMW, one of my friends owns a Lexus, BUT my other friend owns a new Ford Edge. So since she owns a Ford you just assume she is poor and we are rich? I won't even bother to mention who her daddy is and what he does. So your prettier, richer, smarter thing reality check just shows why you shouldn't be in a sorority at all. You have NO self confidence and No respect for yourself or your sorority. SAD!

By: WOW!
#13  by: ha!   

do you honestly think that was written by a "bottom tier" sorority?? No--it was written by PiPhi.

By: ha!
#14  by: Car?   

Are you seriously judging a house by its cars? Every family has a different mindframe when it comes to finances and just because a parent can afford a luxury car doesn't mean that is what they choose. We have girls that have beaters and girls that drive BMW convertabiles. They are all kind hearted and the best people I know. Sisters are what matter!

By: Car?
#15  by: Comment for 12   

You are a PiPhi because you would be the only sorority worried about someone ranking you below #1. There is NO way another sorority would write such a comment. Go Try Though!

By: Comment for 12
#16  by: Well...   

The TOP SORORITY is the one you joined. (Unless you aren't true to yourself and chose it for superficial reasons).

By: Well...
by: Top SororitiesNov 1, 2012 11:55:15 AM

TriDelt//Chi Omega
ZTA//AXO//DG
PiPhi//Theta//KKG

By: Top Sororities
#17  by: real rank   

Pi Phi
Theta/Kappa
ChiO/Tri-Delt
Zeta

AChiO/DG

ADPI/APhi
AEPhi
KD
AXiD

By: real rank
by: realSep 1, 2012 1:55:58 PM

Pi Phi
Theta/Kappa

ChiO/Tri-Delt

Zeta/AChiO/DG
ADPI/APhi

KD/AEPhi
AXiD

By: real
by: trueSep 1, 2012 2:03:26 PM

This is the most accurate!

By: true
by: hahaSep 1, 2012 2:05:25 PM

love how dg and achio always try to change up every list. they are on here way too much. solid middle tier below chio, tridelt and zeta

By: haha
#18  by: the list   

Top 3 that are the most difficult to get in to and judge you based on money and where you live:
PiPhi
Theta
Kappa

Next 3 that take cute, well-rounded girls:
Chi-o
Tri-Delt
Zeta

Middle tier that takes excellent girls as well:
A-Chi-O
DG

The rest of the chapters that are all good since all sororities at UT are wonderful chapters:
A-D-Phi
A-phi
A-E-Phi
KD
A-Xi-D
SDT

By: the list
by: This!Jun 10, 2013 5:15:21 PM

The above is bang on

By: This!
by: nopeMay 5, 2014 5:44:49 PM

ADPi is not above A-phi

By: nope
#19  by: Getta Life   

Don't think anyone but you GR visitors care.

By: Getta Life
#20  by: truth   

Pi Phi
Theta/Kappa

ChiO/Tri-Delt

Zeta/AChiO/DG
ADPI/APhi

KD/AEPhi
AXiD

By: truth
by: Top SororitiesNov 1, 2012 11:57:08 AM

KKG, DDD, AXO, XO, ZTA, DG, PPhi,Theta--- pledge any of these

By: Top Sororities
by: PledgeNov 1, 2012 12:15:54 PM

wherever you get a bid. Anyone who chooses to be a GDI over condescending to join the lower houses cause they didn't get a bid to their top choice is an idiot who deserves whatever advantages come with not affiliating (i.e. none).

By: Pledge
by: Correct#21Jul 22, 2014 11:05:53 AM

I'm glad to see someone is finally leveling about Alpha Phi. Whoever the poster is promoting them is dilusional. They've never been, not now, nor ever will be even close to what they've been saying. They are equal to ADPi, and that's NOT a bad thing. Let's face it, ADPi produced Ms. Texas!

By: Correct#21

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.