facebook

let's bring a new sorority on campus

by: New kid on the block

I vote to bring Sigma Sigma Sigma, Zeta Tau Alpha or Delta Zeta. Any thoughts?

Posted By: New kid on the block
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 9
#11  by: bring AXiD   

Alpha Xi Delta would be perfect at harvard. Their philanthropy is Autism Speaks. ZTA doesn't have the best rep nationally...

By: bring AXiD
by: sorryFeb 14, 2014 10:22:01 PM

I mean Alpha Xi Delta and Austims Speaks. Sorry ZTA.

By: sorry
by: supDec 4, 2015 2:34:42 PM

^^^AZD is bottom everywhere. DZ is weak/small. Zeta kicks butt, as does Chi Omega, Pi Phi and DG. AXO is solid.

By: sup
#12  by: Autism speaks is ick   

I agree that Autism speaks is icky.

By: Autism speaks is ick
by: ^Feb 19, 2014 8:54:34 PM

Agreed. "Autism Speaks" does not speak for people with autism. Bad charity.

By: ^
#13  by: What about   

Alpha Delta Pi?

By: What about
by: christinaMay 20, 2014 1:05:57 PM

Great sorority! well-rounded group of girls. Just colonized at Penn too. BU's chapter is doing very well!

By: christina
by: Southern galJun 16, 2018 4:45:30 PM

I vote for ADPi. STRONG chapter at BU, known as southern belles, good philanthropy- Ronald McDonald House for children & fams.

By: Southern gal
#14  by: populars   

The most popular sororities on my campus and nationally are Pi Phi, Delta Gamma, Kappa Delta, and Kappa Kappa Gamma!

By: populars
by: ^Feb 20, 2014 6:16:06 PM

Who cares? This is Harvard. We set the pace, we don't copy your pathetic greek system.

by: supDec 4, 2015 2:38:37 PM

@^. I'd bet most greek systems are better developed than Harvard's...so stop grandstanding on this issue. 2 goofy comments from you now.

by: not Kappa Delta Dec 6, 2015 10:19:26 PM

not well known nationally at all. Pi Phi would be a good choice.

By: not Kappa Delta
by: Who cares Oct 26, 2021 4:29:51 AM

It has to be a very strong, popular sorority like Pi Phi or Tri Delt.

By: Who cares
by: agreeJul 14, 2023 3:14:39 PM

I vote Kappa Delta or pi phi

By: agree
#15  by: My vote   

I like Delta Zeta. I know the chapter at UVA well, and I think it would work well here. They are a more intellectual sorority than a popular sorority. They have a chapter at Galludaunt University which is cool

By: My vote
#16  by: .   

ZTA is known as the most into their philanthropy, no matter what "tier" they are at any school. Yes, their top chapters are in Texas, Florida and Alabama.. but it would be cool to see them branching more into the north. They were just brought to NYU and they have one of the strongest nationals and they're already doing amazing things in New York. Breast Cancer awareness is awesome and they can do so many cool events with big name people (Patriots, Harvard football team) for "Think Pink" events.

By: .
by: ^Feb 28, 2014 11:46:43 PM

I don't really like them. They are too girly girl at most schools. Also, the breast cancer awareness thing is a bit overdone. Would like something a little edgier.

by: supDec 4, 2015 2:40:09 PM

@^....'cuz girls can be TOOOOO "girly".....what the hell. 3 goofy comments and counting.....

#17  by: Tri Sig   

Tri Sig is more edge.

By: Tri Sig
by: Santa_bbyDec 26, 2014 7:12:15 PM

Hell yeah! Skull and Crossbones! Also they changed the aim of their philanthropy in the later half of their existence bc they were for polio research and were big contributors to creating the vaccine. They now do children's play therapy

By: Santa_bby
#18  by: truth   

Why would you try to add another chapter just after establishing Aphi? You're serious amateurs if you think that's how it works. Every other school usually waits a few years in between chapters because you should only establish new chapters on a as-needed basis.

By: truth
by: supDec 4, 2015 2:41:34 PM

this! But according to "^", Harvard's the cat's meow when it comes to greek life.....yep.

#19  by: harper   

Let's get AXO.

By: harper
#20  by: Phi Sig   

Phi Sigma Sigma. Anything is fine. We should just expand.

By: Phi Sig

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.