Top / High Tier = Alpha Phi / Pi Phi {equals}

Middle Top = Chi O, Delta Gamma {equals}

Middle = Theta, Kappa, G Phi {in order}

Low = AXO, Tri Delt, Phi Mu {in order)

Posted By: alluneedtoknow
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 5
#31  by: this is it   

Every sorority at boulder is amazing but in terms of tiers this list is most accurate!

By: this is it
#32  by: buffalo girl    

This is honest truth.

By: buffalo girl
#33  by: 2020frosh   

Will there be a spring rush next year or is it possible that there will be a remote rush like on zoom? Please give some info soon. It's so stressful not knowing and I like want to be in a sorority next year without doubt.

By: 2020frosh
by: WellMay 29, 2020 10:28:07 PM

It’s going to be virtual. Don’t let this discourage you from rushing though!

By: Well
#34  by: fax   

This is true and i don’t see anything changing even if it’s a virtual rush. but it’ll be harder to get to know recruits and for them to know what stat they fit in or like best for themselves cuz of format. Greek life at CU is the best.

By: fax
#35  by: Maren   

Your best shot at a top-tier chapter is the first formal rush of your freshman year. Having said that, you might be surprised how you feel about the chapters as you go through recruitment. I liked most of the chapters as I went through, but there were a couple of houses where my comfort level was especially high -- the girls reminded me of my friends from high school. And those were not the top-tier chapters! IMO, that's what you should look for, a place that feels like home. All of the sororities at CU are solid, national organizations. And you will be in charge of making your own college experience, anyway, with lots of opportunities to meet people in the dorms, in clubs, in classes, and in Greek life as a whole. Let your sorority be your family.

By: Maren
#36  by: 💯 yes!   

I stand by this rank now more than ever. This is the most honest and real look at CU srats. Go Greek!

By: 💯 yes!
#37  by: Good   

Best list so far

By: Good
#38  by: K   

No one cares

By: K
#39  by: sorry girls   

im a dude here and tbh Pi Phis are known for being kinda crazy, my friends in pi Phi do more blow and bars than anyone I've ever met, and that says a lot for Boulder

By: sorry girls
#40  by: hippie   

Yeah this rank is so true like it or not. Anyone who chooses to spread hate on Alpha Phi or Pi Phi (or any other house for that matter) are the ones in life that have the loathsome issues that make others cringe to be around people like them. If you spend your time on this site trying to tear apart the reputation of any house, then you are the one with living in hate and you are the one that is the problem in bringing down our campus culture. CU and all the Greek life make this school the best it can be. And the ones who don’t go Greek make it the best school it can be. Different strokes for different folks. Peace out and mean it.

By: hippie

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.