Page 3 of 5
#21  by: chica   

love this so true rank!

By: chica
#22  by: greekz   

dis da real deal rank

By: greekz
#23  by: da1   

unlike all the other rankings trying to self-promote, this one represents the real story at CU!

By: da1
#24  by: vibes   

This is real and honest.

By: vibes
#25  by: ighty ight   

GOT NO DOUBTS THIS IS THE WORD

By: ighty ight
#26  by: Question    

What are the main differences between kappa and theta here?

By: Question
#27  by: CU Babe   

This rank is bomb. All of my friends went into rush last fall wanting one of the top houses. After the first datebook party, none of us (not one of eight girls) received an invite back to any of the top 3 or 4 houses. Rush at CU is too damn intense and competitive to go in only wanting a few select houses. Many of my friends were like the hottest and coolest chics in high school but we couldn’t even get into a mid-tier house at Boulder. I think it’s way more intense at CU to rush than at any of the major southern schools which are known to be ultra selective. If you can get into any of the top six houses at CU, grab you spot bc so many of us ended up at gdis even though we really wanted to go Greek.

By: CU Babe
#28  by: worried & wishing    

Thank you for putting this rank together. i’ll be a freshman next fall and i’m worried there won’t be a rush bc of this nasty pandemic. have you been told anything about rush next year? like are you all making plans to still have a fall recruitment or will it be postponed until the spring.

By: worried & wishing
#29  by: ILY   

How can I help my chances of getting into a top tier srat at CU? I keep hearing such awesome things about being in APhi and Pi Phi that I’m pumped to rush next fall. Actually, is it true that just being in a sorority in Boulder is a kick ass time bc being Greek there is so lit?

By: ILY
by: oh yeahApr 30, 2020 10:21:51 PM

Boulder is THE best school to go greek. It's chill, super-fun and just the really amazing! But be ready and prepare yourself for rush which is super competitive at CU! There's j not that many houses which makes it really competitive to get a bid at an ultra-selective house like Alpha Phi or Pi Phi. Those two houses always get their top pick of girls during rush and they drop a ton of girls the first two nights of datebooks.

Try not to be too disappointed if you don't get an invite back from APhi or PiPhi. It's not meant to be personal even though it may feel like that. You need to "trust the process" (which you'll hear like 1000 times as you go through rush). But it's really true bc you'll learn a lot about yourself as you go through rush and you'll discover where you're meant to be. It's kinda like tea leaves. As much as I wanted to end up as an APhi or PiPhi, and I cried for days when I didn't get an invite back, but I love the house that I pledged and I'm so proud to be in my sorority (even if they're mid-tier it really doesn't matter). If you make it through the competitive process and get a bid - grab it and be happy you're one of the lucky girls at CU who got into a sorority! There is truth is in the journey and no matter what house you end up in, you'll love the life you find and the sister-friends you'll have for life! Good luck!

By: oh yeah
by: AgreedApr 30, 2020 11:41:08 PM

I 100% agree with the poster above me, in that being Greek is amazing at CU (and I miss it so much while being stuck at home). I wouldn't focus your eyes only on Alpha Phi and Pi Phi during recruitment, as every house at CU is amazing in it's own way. I've heard so many stories of girls falling in love with Pi Phi, Alpha Phi, etc. after being there for the 3 past days of recruitment, only to be cut by them right before pref and be heartbroken. (Pi Phi and Alpha Phi are known to put on amazing recruitments to attract PNMs as well).
Just make sure that you aren't only focused on Alpha Phi and Pi Phi because other houses here (such as mine and the girl above me) are great and offer amazing experiences so that you never wonder "what if I was an APhi?" Hopefully recruitment will go amazing for you this year!

By: Agreed
#30  by: sko   

this is definitely the most true rank i’ve seen. top house at cu are amongst the top houses nationally.

By: sko

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.