Page 1 of 5
#1  by: greeklove   

honestly spot on

By: greeklove
#2  by: cu#1   

This is THE truth!

By: cu#1
#3  by: Frat Dude   

sorta true but I got a couple more thoughts on rank in descending order according to the frats::

Highest Top Tier:
APhi / Pi Phi / DG

Middle Top Tier:
Chi O / Kappa

Middle Low Tier:
G Phi / Theta

Bottom Tier:
AXO / Tri Delta / Phi Mu

By: Frat Dude
by: TruthNov 26, 2019 6:16:18 PM

If you switch Theta with Kappa your ranking would be true

By: Truth
by: FactsDec 6, 2019 5:45:22 PM

Axo is not bottom tier

By: Facts
by: HahaDec 31, 2019 4:21:57 AM

^what reality do u live in where AXO isn’t bottom

By: Haha
by: LolJan 2, 2020 8:16:15 PM

Theta is much better than KKG and take left overs from XO/DG. Theta still solid and smart. KKG is a weak chapter

By: Lol
#4  by: Say what?   

No way Theta is that low. Theta is way above KKG.

By: Say what?
by: FactsNov 26, 2019 10:50:30 PM

Truth

By: Facts
#5  by: Haha   

^u r sick bro

By: Haha
#6  by: #1buff   

this is the realest rank i’ve seen on GR

By: #1buff
#7  by: lucky1   

Yes I totally agree with this post. For some, ranks really matter. I get it. But I think anyone who made it into a house after such a competitive process deserves to be happy bc they found their best place with great friends. It’s just cool to have made it into any sorority at cu bc so many girls who really wanted to go greek didn’t even make it through rush or didn’t receive a bid. so don’t get too caught up in the rank wars and worries. just enjoy your years in college in the best house in your eyes. that’s all that matters.

By: lucky1
#8  by: bump   

MOST accurate

By: bump
#9  by: eyes   

truest rank yes you speak the truth¡

By: eyes
#10  by: cusoon   

hey im transferring to cu spring semester and from everyone i talked to and what i’ve heard, i only wanna be an alpha phi or pi phi at cu. is there any chance i can do spring rush to try for a spot in one of these best houses or do i have to wait all the way until the fall rush? appreciate any you can give me to help!

By: cusoon
by: NoDec 30, 2019 6:12:48 PM

U can’t

By: No
by: Good luckDec 30, 2019 6:13:26 PM

They only take freshmen

By: Good luck
by: My knowledgeDec 30, 2019 10:44:31 PM

Only some chapters do secondary recruitment in the spring, but usually Alpha Phi and Pi Phi do not participate. Alpha Phi did participate last year, however the girls who got bids were already friends with other girls in the house, there were no open recruitment events advertised by them like Phi Mu or Tri Delta. However, it seemed like a one-off event and I don’t expect them to be getting a spring class in 2020.

However! Panhellenic does have an “upperclassman requirement” for recruitment meaning all chapters have to bid SOME girls that are sophomore or above. I’d recommend doing primary recruitment in the fall, and seeing what happens then.

By: My knowledge
by: AbscdApr 16, 2020 2:45:50 PM

I totally get that you want to be in a “top house” but going into rush with that attitude definitely won’t get you far. You need to be open minded because some of the other houses are super good and just maybe aren’t considered “top” but that definitely doesn’t mean you should rule them out.

By: Abscd

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.