Top / High Tier = Alpha Phi / Pi Phi {equals}

Middle Top = Chi O, Delta Gamma {equals}

Middle = Theta, Kappa, G Phi {in order}

Low = AXO, Tri Delt, Phi Mu {in order)

Posted By: alluneedtoknow
Post Reply Report
Page 5 of 5
#41  by: sko   

Any chance that TriDelt can build into a strong house if lots of girls who get dropped from the top houses flood to take bids from TriDelt? There’s so much potential to this house if PNMs gave them a chance. They seem nice and have a great overall national reputation and they’re house looks pretty.

By: sko
by: maybeSep 5, 2020 10:36:27 AM

I guess anything is possible. It’s not a bad idea for a whole lot of recruits to band together in an alliance to all pledge together. That could turn the entire chapter around and build tri-delt into a prominent house at cu. give it some serious thought. It only takes a strong pc to start rebuilding its rank. Go Greek!

By: maybe
#42  by: buffalo soldier   

I'd say this is still true for 2020-2021. Rankings seemed to stay the same this year with the top tier houses still pulling through the best pc even though it was a v weird rush this year for the recruits and for the srats. I think girls top house choices were aphi/piphi with dg/chio behind them. Some houses definitely ended up with girls that may not have been chosen for that house had it been in-person but I don't think that affects much since its only a few girls in each house. Overall it looks like it was a strong rush for most houses. Hoping life gets back to normal next year and rush will be way more fun again for everyone in 2021-2022.

By: buffalo soldier
#43  by: 💛🖤   

I think it doesn’t matter other than top tier since there isn’t many sororities

By: 💛🖤
#44  by: cu 4ever   

this is still the most accurate rank going into 2021-2022. the top power houses are alpha phi and pi phi and i cannot see that changing in the years to come. they always get the best girls making them the best, most desirables srats at CU without debate.

By: cu 4ever
#45  by: best ranking   

most accurate rating for the past 3 years

By: best ranking

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.