Top / High Tier = Alpha Phi / Pi Phi {equals}

Middle Top = Chi O, Delta Gamma {equals}

Middle = Theta, Kappa, G Phi {in order}

Low = AXO, Tri Delt, Phi Mu {in order)

Posted By: alluneedtoknow
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 5
#11  by: gogirl   

very great advice about spring rush in last post. it’s best to go thru fall rush to get to know each house for yourself. i totally get that you’re set on alpha phi or pi phi but those houses are the most selective houses at cu so just be open to all the other great houses here! even though you’ll be a sophomore, you will find your place when going thru the entire fall rush experience. even though it can be really crazy stressful, it’s also so much fun and you’ll meet a ton of cool girls and make a bunch of new friends. good luck and have fun!

By: gogirl
#12  by: No   

In what world are axo and theta that low.

By: No
by: SorryJan 8, 2020 4:09:15 PM

It’s literally not wrong lol chill out

By: Sorry
#13  by: 💛🖤💛🖤💛   

This is the truth as everyone knows it (even though some don’t want to admit it):

Top Tier / THE Most Desirable & Most Competitive and Most Selective to get in:
APhi / PiPhi

Middle Top Tier / Somewhat Competitive to get in:
DG / ChiO

Middle Low Tier / Not as Selective or Competitive to get in:
Kappa / Theta / GPhi

Bottom Tier / Non-Competitive to get in:
AXO / Tri Delta / Phi Mu

By: 💛🖤💛🖤💛
#14  by: boulderbuff   

Best rank yet

By: boulderbuff
#15  by: meeeeeee   

True That

By: meeeeeee
#16  by: boulderbound   

hey! i just got accepted to cu for next fall and wanted to see if there’s anything i should be doing now to help my chances of getting into a sorority for my freshman year. What can help me be selected by one of the top houses? And do recruits have to have letters of recommendation to get into Alpha Phi, Chi Omega, Delta Gamma or Pi Beta Phi? And do legacies have a stronger chance of getting into the sorority that their mom or aunt was in? And what if I’m not a good match for my legacy sorority; will that hurt my chances to get into a different sorority that I like more? Sorry for all my questions but I am only familiar with southern universities and their rush process and I have heard that it’s very different in universities in the western states. Thank you for any advice you can give me!

By: boulderbound
by: LegaciesFeb 11, 2020 10:20:48 AM

Aunts who are alumnae do not count as a legacy for the PNM.

By: Legacies
#17  by: Yea   

This is the best list

By: Yea
#18  by: true❤️   

This list is THE most honest list of the sororities at cu and throws no hate at any particular houses. Actually, all greek life is cool here. Sure just like all greek systems at all universities, there’s definitely a “hierarchy” of best or most/least selective or most/least desirable sororities but at least they all seem to respect each other which is very cool. This rank is THE most real at CU.

By: true❤️
#19  by: buffgirl   

i totally dig this rank!

By: buffgirl
#20  by: babybuff   

I’m a senior at cu and this is the most accurate rank I’ve come across. I’m not in a sorority but if I ever was, I’d only want to be in Alpha Phi or Pi Phi based on the girls I’ve become friends with that went Greek. They’re definitely the nicest, happiest and all around together girls I’ve met while in college.

By: babybuff

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.