facebook

alpha delta pi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Delta Pi sorority chapter comments at Florida State University - FSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 5
#31  by: Truth   

Then why in the bible does God claim to love everything and everyone...but kills people and destroys whole cities outright? That ain't love sweetie.

That ain't love.

And does God really have the power to do ANYTHING? Seriously? You believe this?

By: Truth
#32  by: Truth Is Ignorant   

1) If you jump off a cliff and die is gravity evil?

2) If God created everything in the universe then I am fairly certain God has the power to do anything we could comprehend.

By: Truth Is Ignorant
#33  by: truth   

can God make an object so large he can't lift it?

Can he budge an immovable object with an unstoppable force?

Can he make a shape that is both a square and a circle at the same time?

I can go on and on.

The truth is, within the bible, God kills over 2.2 million people...that he loved. Face it. The God of the bible is a psychopath. I believe in a God...just not that looney.

By: truth
#34  by: Truth is simple   

I will answer your questions below by stating that those are very simple questions posed from a very simple human point of view and the answere to all is yes. I did not intend to get into a running debate so please do not ask anymore questions because I will no longer be here to answer.

By: Truth is simple
#35  by: re: pka   

we didn't have a social with you in spring so I guess that would make it hard to convince brothers to go ;-)

By: re: pka
#36  by: He Got It   

Look it does not take a rocket scientist to understand a paradox and I am fairly certain from the post that "Truth is Simple" understood those were paradoxs in our reality. With the title "Truth is Simple" he not only did he imply solving a paradox is mere childs play for God (i.e. he does not only operate in our reality) but that you yourself are simple as in not to bright.

By: He Got It
#37  by: religion   

is adpi religious? sooo confused LOL how did we get on the god talk ??

By: religion
#38  by: truth   

He Got It...it's obvious they had no idea how to answer...so they said yes and ran away.

I believe in a God...just not a christian one, since the christian God is impossible. An all loving God doesn't purge the world of its own creation, and doesn't burn people in hell when he made them the way they are. It's a complete contradiction.

Do yourselves a favor and become deists.

By: truth
#39  by: commenting on eh...   

The person "eh..." that ranked ADPi is a moron. How can a sorority be way too competitive and slacking off at the same time? Isn't that kind of an oxymoron?

By: commenting on eh...
#40  by: Agree   

I agree with the comment below. I noticed the same thing. She doesn't know what she is talking about. Also, look at her use of the word "their". Not too bright.

By: Agree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.