facebook

alpha delta pi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Delta Pi sorority chapter comments at Florida State University - FSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 5
#1  by: ADPi   

I think there are a bunch of people being a little too harsh to these girls. They have really improved drastically within the last few years with great pledge classes full of fun, pretty girls. My best friend is an ADPi and I love hanging out with her and her friends, I always have such a great time. Maybe in the past they were more known as prudes that just care about involvement, but I definitely think that recently they have seriously improved all-around.

By: ADPi
#2  by: KD   

Thanks for your post on our page ADPi, we think the world of you girls! Smart, beautiful, involved and classy - keep it up!!!

By: KD
#3  by: please   

don't even try to lie and say you guys put that float together.. i specifically remember painting letters and spraying glitter on them while not one kappa sig helped so don't even try

By: please
#4  by: Phi Mu   

We love our sister sorority!! <3

By: Phi Mu
#5  by: re wow   

you are rude and i'm not going to waste my time arguing with you over something as petty as this, go back to your own page

By: re wow
#6  by: lxa   

can't wait for homecoming with you girls

By: lxa
#7  by: ADPi   

great girls! people that keep ranking them 1's and 2's must be jealous or something because this is definitely a top tier sorority.. i see them out all the time, saying don't join if you like to go out is just ridiculous.. all the girls I have met from ADPi are pretty girls that go out tons but are still really involved on campus.. don't give people bs rankings.. you wouldn't want other people to do that to your sorority

#8  by: Kappa Delta   

I am a KD and some of my best friends out of the house are ADPis. We have alot of respect for your chapter and love being neighbors!

By: Kappa Delta
#9  by: ADPi   

I hope every pnm realizes how bad ADPi is.

#10  by: Adpi   

I could not agree more!!!! (in response to below)

By: Adpi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.