facebook

alpha delta pi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Delta Pi sorority chapter comments at Florida State University - FSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 5
#11  by: uhhhh   

your pretty rude to come to other pages and say our bfs leave us for you? i have plenty to say back to that LOL but too classy to even go there. just know my bf has dated adpi's and doesn't have very nice things to say about you girls

By: uhhhh
#12  by: To uhhh   

Whatever because they are still leaving ya'll for us....

By: To uhhh
#13  by: omg   

to uhhh and anyone else who might read this.. an adpi did not and would not write that.. there are great girls in every sorority and no one's boyfriend leaves them for a girl in another sorority.. that is just ridiculous.. anyway, i apologize for someone saying something insulting like that to you, but i hope you don't actually think someone in adpi would say that

By: omg
#14  by: and   

you proved my point.. you don't even know her name haha.. please stop being so caddy and trying to bring others down, we don't do it to you so please don't do it to us

By: and
#15  by: asdfklj   

hurricane dolly

By: asdfklj
by: LolJul 13, 2020 12:17:31 PM

Lol lmao

By: Lol
#16  by: Pike   

gotta love ADPi

By: Pike
#17  by: classy   

ADPis are overall the classiest group of girls at Florida State..people that speak like you do are probably either not ADPis..or boys..

By: classy
#18  by: pp   

we love couldn't ask for better neighbors, we love you guys, good luck with recruitment !!

By: pp
#19  by: stop!   

Obviously the same girl keeps writing as a different fraternity guy... and making it very obvious at that by saying "grandma" like 500 times.. get over it.. no one is ranking themselves so just stop being insulting, its just rude

By: stop!
#20  by: p.s.   

Pike would not write that bs.. Pike can pick which sororities they want to do things with and they wouldn't have chosen to do a summer philanthropy with ADPi if they really thought they were a bad sorority

By: p.s.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.