Alpha Delta Pi sorority chapter comments at Florida State University - FSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 5 of 5
#41  by: Best   

One of the top houses at FSU. Involved sorority with top girlsl

By: Best
#42  by: Believer   

...Are these comments being made to help or hurt ADPi..XO gets the title of being the religious sorority.

By: Believer
#43  by: ADPI   

Best of Luck girls... we love you!

By: ADPI
#44  by: pnm   

i really liked ADPi, but I got dropped by them :( Its okay though, I still think they're a great chapter. Congrats to any girl that gets a bid from them.

By: pnm
#45  by: Congrats:Below   

Congrats to you! Hopefully, you will get a great house. Sounds like you deserve it more than alot of girls who become bitter.

By: Congrats:Below
#46  by: no way   

to pnm 6/20 really, all 5's?
What girl going thru rush even knows what a pnm is let alone that ADPI should be rated all 5's. Total self rankers!

By: no way
#47  by: ADPI quit   

interesting how 8 posts show up on your page, most all 5's and everyone else gets 1's? Seriously, stop being so immature

By: ADPI quit
#48  by: Sammy   

I thought about joining this sorority because one of my best friends is an adpi and was going to give me a recommendation. However, I found these girls to be very snobby and just not friendly. They might be top tier and beautiful, but I'd rather be in a middle tier house where the girls are actually nice. Just sayin'.

By: Sammy
#49  by: W   

One of the best srats on campus and still moving up

By: W
#50  by: SH   

Not one, but my favorite sorority besides my own. Nice, classy, involved, BEAUTIFUL and kind. They have a super strong sisterhood. Love ‘em!

By: SH

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.