facebook

delta gamma discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Gamma sorority chapter comments at Mississippi State University - MSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 17 of 18
#161  by: @DG   

In this case it seems girls are saying false things to make them look like dirty rushers. Other comments have been put on other sororities boards about dirty rushing too, so I can't help but feel the same person is attacking multiple groups. Don't take the bait, it just feeds this person!

By: @DG
#162  by: lots   

Lots of girls claim to have been 'dirty rushed' just because the sorority women in given houses did a great job of making them feel comfortable and welcome there...and then the PNM wound up being released. It's a numbers game, ladies. Please don't feel that being released was a personal attack on you. It wasn't. I hope you wound up somewhere you love! Please stop these accusations. They're not true - and what's worse is that it makes all Greeks look bad.

By: lots
#163  by: It is true   

Of course you will refute it but it's true. I could get I to specifics but I will not get that low. FACT: this girl low listed DG after theme because of the pressure from hometown girls. She ended up EXACTLY where she wanted to be ... the sorority to which she was a legacy!

By: It is true
#164  by: This sidebar    

and entire website have gotten completely out of hand over the past few weeks. The negative comments being posted are mainly on the DG and Chi O pages. Not surprising since these two are great groups at MSU. No one believes any of these comments that are only made by a petty person needing to tear someone else down inorder to make themselves feel better. Your comments are not going to hurt DG and Chi O during recruitment, which is very evident after bid day. They both took fantastic classes full of amazing girls. AND my bet is that they will do it again next year despite ANY negative comments posted about them over the next 12 months.

By: This sidebar
#165  by: I'm sure   

we could all come up with a person that felt pressured or "dirty rushed" by every sorority if we asked everyone...but not everyone is low enough to come post it on a website to try to make one group look bad. Fact is, PNM's take different statements different than the next PNM. And sometimes you put pressure on girls that don't want it, but the next one does. So goes recruitment.

By: I'm sure
#166  by: @....   

What are you talking about? Why start negative rumors?

By: @....
#167  by: DG's   

biggest problem is that other chapters on campus do not respect them. Period!!! They have done nothing to show their respect for other groups therefore NO ONE respects them.

By: DG's
#168  by: Changed    

Things have really changed over the past few years if people think DG and Chi O are the best on campus. It used to be Phi Mu and KD.

By: Changed
by: ActuallyOct 4, 2012 9:10:39 PM

Chi O is best with KD a close second

By: Actually
by: LooksOct 4, 2012 9:39:58 PM

things have changed then ... Phi Mu is good but has really struggled the past 4 or 5 years with keeping members. They are currently 4th in size. Their current junior and senior classes have lost over 50% of their respective pledge classes.

By: Looks
by: sisJan 12, 2013 2:47:40 AM

Most people don't think DG anymore. Ii IS CHI O, KD, and PHI MU.

By: sis
#169  by: question   

Has size always been such a huge factor in determining which sororities are the best? I can completely understand the argument for sororities losing current members and I understand that... But if size were always the case in determining success of such organizations, then Mississippi State would be considered a bottom rung university in the SEC (MSU and Ole Miss are the smallest) and that just isn't the case. I am not arguing that Phi Mu is still on top, I just think it's a point to consider. I think all of the sororities on MSU's campus are great!

By: question
by: In my opinion,Oct 5, 2012 7:48:20 PM

size has nothing to do with being a top house, retention rates are a factor. I think a top sorority is the overall package!

By: In my opinion,
#170  by: @inmyopinion   

Great point!

By: @inmyopinion

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.