facebook

delta gamma discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Gamma sorority chapter comments at Mississippi State University - MSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 16 of 18
#151  by: Ok "no I mean"   

It is VERY obvious that you are wanting to say anything to put dg in a negative light. Number one: I think this is a MSU site, so if you have a problem with the Ole Miss chapter then please post on their site and not this one. Number two: the dg chapter is by far one of THE BEST chapters there,winning the Chancellors Cup the past year for "Best Chapter on Campus" so whatever their methods are I would say they are working quite well. Say whatever you want, but the TOP chapters get direction and advise from advisors...maybe some more than others but WHO REALLY CARES? I mean really, let it go...ha

By: Ok "no I mean"
#152  by: @haters   

Not a lie. I could give names but will not stoop that low.

By: @haters
#153  by: Why    

is every negative comment made on the DG page refuted with such vile? Always curious about that. It's as though y'all actually think this website is ever viewed in a serious light by anyone. You also need to realize that like it or not, not everyone holds DG in high esteem. Learn to laugh at stupid posts!

By: Why
#154  by: Why    

is every negative comment made on the DG page refuted with such vile? Always curious about that. It's as though y'all actually think this website is ever viewed in a serious light by anyone. You also need to realize that like it or not, not everyone holds DG in high esteem. Learn to laugh at stupid posts!

By: Why
#155  by: @lets be real   

You must not know a lot about the MSU Panhellenic system. MSU Panhellenic has won numerous awards over the two schools you mentioned. MSU Pan is one of the most respected systems in the SEC. Numerous chapters here have won top awards at their own National Conventions over chapters at Ole Miss and Bama. MSU's Greek system may not be as large but the quality is TOPS!

By: @lets be real
#156  by: nothing   

Nothing wrong with telling PNMs what being in your sorority can do for them or what they can accomplish with your group. Some brag about academics, others about campus leadership - there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. You are supposed to play up your strengths...and anybody who has been paying attention at all over the last 5-7 yrs knows that if you want to win campus elections, DG can get it done. That's a strength of theirs. So pointing out their strength at getting people elected is no different than other groups playing up their strengths. Has nothing to do with being "classy" - it's just pointing out your strengths. Every group does it with what they're best at. It's not only DG.

By: nothing
#157  by: @nothing   

I don't think a chapter says "pledge here and you will make a 4.0", but DG members did tell this PNM that they would get her on the homecoming court if she pledged them. This is one particular PMN that I am referring to. With her it did show a lack of class because her DG friends knew beforehand that she was really interested in pledging her legacy sorority. They were using the Homecoming Court to pressure her. There is a big difference in talking about your sorority's strengths and promising a PNM that she will be on the Homecoming court if she pledges.

By: @nothing
#158  by: @@nothing   

Well, given DG's track record, it seems to me that this is a promise that they could keep...so what's the big deal? They were offering her something they apparently thought she wanted, but she decided against it. Why are you so crazed about it anyway? Are you the girl in question? Geez Louise - let it go already.

By: @@nothing
#159  by: Just wondering    

is this you HPJ with these comeback comments and the ones on another groups sidebar? I wouldn't be at all surprised if it was.

By: Just wondering
#160  by: DG   

cannot handle a negative comment being made about them. Geez Louise, learn to handle a negative comment. It's not like DG is the only group that has negative comments made about them!

By: DG

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.