by: Trizzle

Houses going tonight:
Sk, Fiji, Delta chi
Chi O and Delt
APhi, Sig Pi, and TKE
Tri Delt, Sig Chi, and Beta Sig
AXO and Phi Kapp

Predictions??
my guess: Chi O and AXO will be the only ones going to finals, APhi may surprise us. No hope for SK or Delta.

So far: production dance SUCKED. wtf was that??

Posted By: Trizzle
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 4
#1  by: Idk   

I agree that Chi O will do well, but I don’t think it’s hopeless for SK, i mean they did get second in RAMS dance and win Gamma Jam so they have some good performers.

By: Idk
by: noOct 21, 2013 6:57:54 PM

eh, Aphi does well in dance too, but doesn't mean they'll place. SK will have to have a strong storyline to survive. I guess we will find out :)

By: no
#2  by: SK   

so far their dance sucks. really really really slow. points off for taste too - judges won't like that twearking.

By: SK
by: YeahOct 21, 2013 7:04:17 PM

For their first homecoming though it’s not bad. I think they just need a few more years of experience.

By: Yeah
#3  by: struggle bus   

Poor SK, what a terrible debut for HC. Major points lost for distastefulness (drunk girl and twearking), weak plot that made no sense, characters that tried way to hard to be funny. did they even had a strong lead?? the boys definitely stole the show.

By: struggle bus
#4  by: oh my   

I can't watch this anymore, what a train wreck.... hopefully the night gets better!

By: oh my
#5  by: I feel bad   

SK didn’t really have much to work with, I mean philadelphia has to be the worst city to have been given.

By: I feel bad
#6  by: LOVE   

I LOVED Chi O's first dance! wow they did great!! they're going to be hard to compete against!

By: LOVE
by: chio deltOct 21, 2013 7:42:27 PM

chi o and delta pulled off a good skit. It was entertaining. so far the best, but we still have 3 more to go

By: chio delt
#7  by: i heard   

Chi o went over on time tho so they're disqualified

By: i heard
by: yeahOct 21, 2013 8:04:28 PM

I was wondering about that, the skit seemed to go on and on and on!

By: yeah
by: CorrectionOct 22, 2013 10:46:27 PM

won't get DQd, just points taken off for going 10 seconds over

By: Correction
#8  by: not surprised   

I'm not surprised Sk and Fiji didn't have a good showing. Are you? SK is a new house and Fiji is a relatively new house. Delta Chi is the only experienced ones in the group, and while they're a pretty good skit house they can't carry the weight of 2 inexperienced houses. overall, they didn't do well. But you all shouldn't make a big deal of it. it was expected. if they did well, then I could see people starting to talk. but there's no reason for the backlash when it looks like they tried their best.

By: not surprised
by: AgreeOct 21, 2013 8:26:26 PM

This is perfect. Everyone’s so critical, but it’s their first year. How well do you imagine you’d do if you’d never performed in a competition this big and competitive?

By: Agree
#9  by: Nite 1   

Chi O > AXO > aphi > delta > sk

By: Nite 1
#10  by: ihhh   

does anyone now the verdict on chios time'?

if so, i agree with that ^

By: ihhh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.