Posted By: But really
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: Mizzou    

Top: Pi Phi, Chi O, Kappa
Top middle: Theta, ADPI
Middle: Dg, Aphi, Tri Delt, KD, Gphi, Zeta, AXO
Low: Phi Mu, Tri Sig

The top house have good alum, nice, smart, involved girls and have a good social life. The top middle have a mix of girls and lack the social aspect of a sorority. The middle have either a good social life or good with involvement but they miss one. The low have none.

By: Mizzou
by: LolJan 20, 2023 2:37:57 PM

Thanks for posting alums. No one considers alumni support when joining a sorority. Pi Phi alums are the most obvious, always putting their sorority 1st. 🙄

By: Lol
by: MizJan 21, 2023 2:36:53 PM

I would totally agree with this ranking. The top houses are very involved and definitely deserve the top house ranking. Although theta has good alum they are socially not good.

By: Miz
by: MIZZOUJan 21, 2023 2:42:20 PM

Chi O, Pi Phi, and Kappa are the top, no matter what anyone says, they are some of the most selective houses. Pi phi and and Kappa didn’t even do COB bc they already filled all their bids, if that doesn’t say selective I don’t know what does. Theta historically has been a top house but recently they aren’t as good anymore, still higher up there but I wouldn’t say top anymore. DG, Aphi, Gphi, Tri Delt are pretty even on the playing field. They all love a good party, but they aren’t involved and have bad gpa’s. Although it doesn’t matter in the end what “top” houses are bc you join a sorority for the girls not the ranking.

By: MIZZOU
by: Eye rollApr 29, 2023 8:26:34 AM

Kappa didn't do COB because the over recruited previously. Kappa isn't even in the top 5 for size based on the report card for the fall. They aren't even top 5 for GPA. Stop saying they are full when they just were penalized.

By: Eye roll

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.