Top no order: pi phi, chi o, theta, kappa

Upper mid no order: tri delta, gphi, axo, adpi

Lower mid no order: kd, dg, aphi

Bottom in order: SK, zeta, phi mu, sigma

Posted By: But really
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Correct   

This is as accurate as I have ever seen. I would move Zeta up, however, because it has a great new house, rich history on the campus, great pledge class and strong alumni support.

By: Correct
#2  by: Yes   

I believe the OP nailed the tiers. Top tiers have a long and rich history. The lower tiers are the newer ones which need to develop over time. I am not in a top tier and will say I was devastated when cut by one of them. However I am so very happy where I am. No one should be hurt by tier ratings. It should not matter one bit— as long as the member is happy - who really cares?!

By: Yes
by: RememberSep 24, 2018 2:16:57 PM

We are the generation where everyone got a trophy just for showing up. Is it any wonder we want ALL of our houses to be top tier? LOL.

By: Remember
by: TrueSep 25, 2018 9:41:44 PM

But while there are many excellent houses on this campus, some are not -- no matter how much people on this site protest. How can you tell? Mainly retention, grades and selectivity. Anyone who has ever gone thru formal knows which ones they are.

By: True
#3  by: Betcha   

I would bet none of the “top tiers” give a rat’s asterisk where they are rated! We should all strive for that!!

By: Betcha
by: UggMay 31, 2021 3:16:31 AM

Ok, try as they might krappa is NOT top tier. They are wannabes trying to hitch their group to the top sororities.

By: Ugg
#4  by: what   

i'm sorry but there's no way zeta is bottom tier. they're just not. maybe 3 years ago, but definitely not anymore. they have cute girls, are in the middle for grades, and won greek week last year.

By: what
by: agreedSep 25, 2018 9:47:30 PM

There's def someone on this site who hates them bc I don't know anyone who thinks they're bottom tier

By: agreed
#5  by: lol ummmm   

do you go here? i mean it depends on what you value and what credentials are “top” for you i guess lol

By: lol ummmm
#6  by: theta L O L   

In what imaginary world is Theta a top house? Maybe Kappa, maaaaaaybe. But Theta? It will always be middle tier. Always.

By: theta L O L
by: Be realOct 30, 2018 2:57:31 PM

Theta is, and always has been, one of the most selective sororities on this campus. They have rigorous standards and pretty much get who they want. Plus their alum network and support is second to none. If that's not top tier, I don't know what is.

By: Be real
by: Yes. ^ThisOct 31, 2018 9:32:24 AM

Theta, along with PiPhi, is and always has been top tier. Ask anyone who has been through recruitment. Ever.

By: Yes. ^This
#7  by: gyun   

top: chi o tri delt gphi pi phi
middle: dg kd kappa sk axo zeta theta adpi
bottom: phi mu tri sig
I have no idea where aphi is but to me they’re bottom but to boys they’re probably top but they’re like talking to walls lol

By: gyun
by: SadDec 7, 2019 7:40:49 PM

They lose an outrageous number of girls each year. sometimes as much as half of their pledge class, which is pathetic. They are on this site all the time pretending they are top tier, but until their retention improves I would but them at the top of the bottom tier.

By: Sad
#8  by: fr fr   

switch theta and tri delt and move zeta up and it’s totally accurate

By: fr fr
#9  by: miz student   

In my opinion based on grades, involvement, sisterhood, and competitiveness during recruitment, homecoming, and greek week...

Top (no order): Chi O, Theta, Pi Phi, ADPi, Kappa

Upper Mid (no order): Gphi, Tri Delta, AXO, KD

Lower Mid (no order): DG, Aphi, Zeta

Bottom (no order): SK, Phi Mu, Tri Sig

Just my personal opinion

By: miz student
by: tbhJan 18, 2020 9:46:54 AM

i agree completely, i would move kd and axo down and dg up if your considering a social aspect tho

By: tbh
by: MizzzzzzFeb 13, 2021 10:14:36 PM

This is the most accurate if a list that I have seen. It’s been like that for 6-10 years at least .

By: Mizzzzzz
by: LolMay 31, 2021 3:20:01 AM

Nice WRONG opinion KKG, no order, top tier? Time to wake up!

By: Lol
#10  by: Mizzou Truth   

Actual Top Sororities at Mizzou (no order):

Top: Tri Delt, GPhi, DG, Aphi, Pi Phi, Zeta

Middle: Adpi, Sigma Kappa, Chi O, AXO, KD, KKG

Bottom: Theta, Tri Sigma, Phi Mu

By: Mizzou Truth
by: HahahaNov 21, 2020 7:33:07 PM

"APhi is better than Theta" said no one ever in the history of Mizzou Greek life.

By: Hahaha
by: OutrageousNov 24, 2020 3:12:38 PM

Mizzou Truth also thinks SK is better than Theta. How in the world can a sorority that comes and goes on this campus with mediocre members and a bad alumni network be ahead of Theta, one of the stellar houses on this campus with a rich history. I also would put PiPhi, ADPi, ChiO and Kappa in that category. Pretty clear Mizzou Truth is new to this campus and has no understanding of what makes a sorority strong.

By: Outrageous
by: mizNov 27, 2020 2:13:15 AM

This ones accurate

By: miz
by: HahahaFeb 13, 2021 8:28:35 PM

Pi Phi is tops alone

GPhi, APhi, Tri Delt
The rest

SK, Tri Sig, Phi Mu bottom

By: Hahaha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.