DG
APhi
Zeta
SK
Sigma
Phi Mu

By: Nancy
by: NopeNov 22, 2020 2:06:23 PM

Nice self rank because no way is kappa that high, or at least above adpi and axo

By: Nope
by: AlwaysNov 22, 2020 5:30:43 PM

FYI not much ever changes. CHI O -THETA-PI PHI and KAPPA. Have always been top tier and will continue to be so. So play around with ranking all you want but this is how it has been and will continue to be.

By: Always
by: .Nov 22, 2020 9:18:50 PM

Switch out Tri Delt for Theta and you’re right.

By: .
by: Ah, noNov 28, 2020 2:57:18 PM

Kappa's not top tier. It's a strong house, but is lacking an identity. I would put it after AXO.

By: Ah, no
by: StratsMay 31, 2021 3:22:37 AM

Finally! A truly accurate ranking based on selectivity, grades, looks, sisterhood, fun, personality and reputation!

By: Strats
by: Nancy bump May 31, 2021 3:25:26 AM

Spot on since op is obviously a kappa and has delusions of grandeur.

By: Nancy bump
by: mizApr 27, 2023 12:39:45 AM

sigma doesn’t even have a house how they above phi mu bffr

By: miz
#12  by: Seriously    

The top tier houses don’t care about ratings because they don’t have to. The bottom tier are discouraged to be proud of going Greek and likely don’t wear their letters as they should.

Is it the middle tier members that insult the bottom tier just to protect their assumed tier status? Greeks need to support each other—building up the weaker houses could actually happen if this tier business loses its influence.

The cattiness here is disheartening. A strong sorority may have a history, but it is the current chapter membership that creates its legacy—its sisterhood, the treatment of others, and loyalty to the Greek system matter as well.

By: Seriously
#13  by: Seriously    

The top tier houses don’t care about ratings because they don’t have to. The bottom tier are discouraged to be proud of going Greek and likely don’t wear their letters as they should.

Is it the middle tier members that insult the bottom tier just to protect their assumed tier status? Greeks need to support each other—building up the weaker houses could actually happen if this tier business loses its influence.

The cattiness here is disheartening. A strong sorority may have a history, but it is the current chapter membership that creates its legacy—its sisterhood, the treatment of others, and loyalty to the Greek system matter as well.

by: Huh?Nov 28, 2020 2:59:50 PM

The current chapter membership creates a sorority's legacy? How do you figure. A sorority's legacy on a campus is the sum total of what it stands for, and that takes decades to achieve. One current pledge class is just a drop in the ocean.

By: Huh?
#14  by: Seriously   

If a chapter inherits its tier through longevity and staying power then that’s great. A chapter can only create and improve its standing through its current membership—and, yes, no one pledge class can do that!

A chapter’s legacy in my usage is what it will be remembered for due to its current membership. If a chapter cannot see movement between tiers as a possibility—or if others refuse to acknowledge it’s even possible—then how does this system benefit Greek life? It doesn’t.

#15  by: yes    

good rank

By: yes
#16  by: yes    

pretty close but adpi and tridelt down one

By: yes
#17  by: Sure   

Wrong

By: Sure
#18  by: lol    

Pathetic social climbing attempt kkg.

By: lol
#19  by: Factually   

Remember, the original post is from 2018 and many things have changed. I would move Kappa down and ADPi up. I also would move move Zeta up and APhi down.

By: Factually
#20  by: Costa Rica    

Everyone needs to grow up. This is the best time of your lives. Enjoy it. Believe me you will look back and wish you didn't worry about tiers and rankings. When I was at Mizzou there was a "Big Three." It changed a little every few years. I was a Chi Omega and I am still involved a lot. Have fun girls, enjoy your sisterhood and make lasting friendships. You won't regret it.

By: Costa Rica
by: Oh, hunJan 11, 2022 2:45:55 PM

I think YOU^ are the only person hung up on tiers, as evidenced by the fact that you resurrected this post from 4 years ago. Seems like you're an alum. Time to get a life.

By: Oh, hun

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.