facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

University of West Georgia - UWGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 7 of 11
#61  by: SK at UWG   

I really don't think it matters who is top tier and who isn't. What matters is the relationships and memories you create. You may not think Sigma Kappa is all that great but I'm a Sigma Kappa at UWG and I love it. We are all intelligent and have great attitudes. I love my sisters and would do anything for them. They're my best friends and I know they will always have my back. We all have good values and morals. We hold each other accountable so that we can grow as young women. That is what really matters.

By: SK at UWG
#62  by: Xi   

The Greek Community does not care what some idiot from UGA thinks anyway. We made the best decision for our campus and are excited to have welcomed SK into our Panhellenic Sisterhood!

By: Xi
#63  by: UWG   

seriously if you idiots at UGA wanna fight, do it on your rank, not UWG's. We could have chosen any of the sororities that wanted to come to UWG but we chose SK because we have our top sororities, we don't care about having AOPi or ADPi because we could have if we wanted them.

By: UWG
#64  by: frat   

love me some Sigma Kappa ladies!

By: frat
#65  by: SororGrl   

Out of all the Sororities at UWG , which do you think is most diverse ? Do you think they'll be more open this fall ?

By: SororGrl
#66  by: None   

of them are "diverse." They are all good girls that have good values. They are all open to the girls who will better their sisterhood.

By: None
#67  by: Wow!   

you know the sorority that gets the most hate is normally always the best house. when people go out of their way to give a sorority 1's all the time & post negative nasty commnets means that they're jealous & bitter.

By: Wow!
#68  by: actually   

the people who get the worst comments are usually the sororities who most ladies try to warn the PNMs from. We wouldn't want the PNMs to get a false image during rush and regret it in the future.

By: actually
#69  by: Please!   

you talk about other sororities because you're a bunch of witches who have nothing better to do. take a good long look at yourself. sounds like you're miserable with your own sorority. desperate pathetic people cut down other sororities because they're bitter & jealous!

By: Please!
#70  by: ???   

lets go Sigma Kappa.why arent they on here? They're legit.

By: ???

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.