facebook

pi beta phi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Pi Beta Phi sorority chapter comments at University of Georgia - UGA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 12
#1  by: house comment   

For all you ranking the house. This is not a Martha Stewart living board. These are girls in college to learn, not a house decorating contest. The house is clean on the outside and has a manicured lawn. Giving a sorority all ones and all you comment on is the house.
If you are judging the house on the inside from rush saying " it is a cluster" maybe it is because they are all involved in rush and there are so many sisters that it seems crowded. You should be thankful you are invited in any of the sorority houses.

By: house comment
#2  by: ha ha   

Why is a Theta fan commenting on another sorority site. This sorority is not tops but better than theta. Kappa Delta is tops. Almost every sorority is better than theta these days.

By: ha ha
#3  by: goodahead   

I know someone is going to make some rude statement about my comment today. Aren't we all entitled to our opinions and shouldn't we support our sisters. I put the little fun saying in the comments to lighten the tension.It might see conceited ; that is not how I want it to seem . I am just having fun. You people are way too serious on this Greek Rank site! Get over yourselves UGA greeks!

By: goodahead
#4  by: oh okay   

Pi Phi is at the top and the low ranks seem to sporadically come in although the comments to support the low ranks do not match. Can honestly say that this sorority is the most neutral on campus.

By: oh okay
#5  by: watch it   

Watch how you rank people. Some people are ranking sororities with lower numbers when their comments actually reflect higher numbers . It appears some people click one instead of 5 etc. Just beware.

By: watch it
#6  by: ha   

seashell is DEFINITELY a pi phi. pi phi is falling, and quickly, and ranking yourselves on this doesn't help. girls see you when they go through rush.

By: ha
#7  by: seashell   

Ha. I am not a pi phi. I am a TriDelt but have many friends in several sororities. I think that you assume too much and it makes you look like a fool.

By: seashell
#8  by: Angels & Arrows   

Urging PBP sisters not to respond to this greek rank page. Please do not rank Pi Beta Phi or other sororities.

By: Angels & Arrows
#9  by: gia   

You forgot to place a comment regarding your rationale for ranking as you did.

By: gia
#10  by: famous pi phis2   

Euginea Moore Anderson - first woman Ambassador to Denmark (Iowa Beta)
Faye Dunaway - Actress (FL Beta)
Grace Goodhue Coolidge - wife of Calvin Coolidge, 30th president of the United States (VT Beta)
Jacquelyn Mayer Townsend - Miss America 1963 (IL Epsilon)
Jane Bryant Quinn - Author & Financial Columnist (VT Alpha)
Jane Sibbett - actress who has appeared on "Friends" (CA Delta)
Jennifer Biddulph Maxwell - co-creator of the Power Bar (CA Beta)
Jenonne Walker - Ambassador to the Czech Republic (OK Alpha)
Katherine Browne - Opera star in the 1920's (IL Zeta)
Kathy Garver - actress and producer. She played Cissie on "Family Affair." (CA Delta)
Kay Bailey Hutchinson - US Senator (TX Alpha)
Kay Hall - Gold and Bronze medals in swimming at the 1968 Summer Olympics (WA Gamma)
Kelli Kuehne - toured with the LPGA and was Nike's first female golf spokesman (TX Alpha)
Lisa Morgan Beaupre - Miss Teenage America, 1988 (CA Delta)
Margaret Truman Daniels - Author & Daughter of President Truman

By: famous pi phis2

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.