facebook

pi beta phi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Pi Beta Phi sorority chapter comments at University of Georgia - UGA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 12
#21  by: dear pi phi   

Basically what this site is telling you is to go out and be seen making an idiot of yourself. Go get sloppy drunk and make yourselves known so you can be more popular on campus. My suggestion: don't listen to the absurd comments. You are a classy and super chill sorority and your real friends don't require you to shove white powder up your nose to be " selective" during rush.

By: dear pi phi
#22  by: dear hmm to the left   

Hmm

Your comment is invalid. Self ranking is not obvious. What sorority would give themselves all 1s?

By: dear hmm to the left
#23  by: Angels   

Okay. They are not the most popular , nor are they the beauty queens on campus. I do disagree on the comments. They are not worthy of all 1s. They are classy and sweet bookworms. They are not all chubby and whomever commented and stated : " pi high" is wrong. They are definitely not the sorority known for being high.

By: Angels
#24  by: Game Player   

has your back

By: Game Player
#25  by: ga alpha   

I encourag GA Alphas to not post on here. A group such as Pi Phi does not need to self-promote nor do we need to bring others down. PPL

By: ga alpha
#26  by: alumni   

Pi Phis ----Please do not encourage this site by posting any replies even in your defense. Remember you are supposed to be classy and are angels. This site is not pro greek if it encourages bashing. Let's set an example of what to do ! Thanks for being the ladies you are!

By: alumni
#27  by: PLEASE REMEMBER   

ANYONE can pose on this site as a member of a sorority. just because a post says "we are the best!!!" with all 5s does NOT mean it was necessarily a member of that chapter. this site is ANONYMOUS and anyone can say they are whatever they want with no verification.

By: PLEASE REMEMBER
#28  by: angelalum   

I am a GA Alpha Pi Phi alum and just want to wish my sorority good luck tomorrow. I know you ladies must be exhausted. AND I cannot believe all the negative things said on this entire site regarding all the sororities. I hope the PNMs have not had access to this. UGA has top sororities!

By: angelalum
#29  by: opinionofmine   

okay. we get the messages the pi phi angels wear bent halos sometimes.

By: opinionofmine
#30  by: rush truth   

If they don't like you, they don't even try to pretend

By: rush truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.