facebook

pi beta phi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Pi Beta Phi sorority chapter comments at University of Georgia - UGA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 12
#11  by: famous pi phis5   

Meg Ryan ( actress) and Jennifer Garner ( actress) are also Pi Phis.

We also have two GA Alpha News Anchors:
Samantha Hayes
Ashley Hayes

By: famous pi phis5
#12  by: famous pi phis6   

Jane Fonda too!

By: famous pi phis6
#13  by: Monmouth Duo   

Sister Sorority FYI: Kappa Kappa Gamma was founded three years after Pi Phi at Monmouth. We supported eachother. Imagine it was 1870 and you were a founding member of KKG and PBP had been recruiting girls for three years now. It would be disenheartening if Pi Phi continued to rush girls with no care for their sister soror. I imagine that in some way we helped establish KKG. We broke ground not only at Monmouth as the first female fraternity, but nationally as we became the first chapter EVER to go national. As women we during rush must support eachother. As sisters, we must remember.

By: Monmouth Duo
#14  by: eyes wide open   

I liked this post from greek girl
GIRLS COMING THROUGH RUSH THIS YEAR: PLEASE REALIZE THAT THIS WEBSITE IS NOT AN ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF GREEK LIFE AT UGA. THE PEOPLE WHO WRITE ON HERE ARE MEAN AND PETTY AND HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO. GREEK LIFE AT UGA IS AWESOME. THE SORORITES ARE ALL DIFFERENT FROM EACH OTHER, BUT THERE IS NO "BEST" AND CERTAINLY NO "WORST". AND DESPITE WHAT YOU MAY READ ON HERE, THE SORORITIES DO NOT FIGHT WITH EACH OTHER LIKE THIS, EVERYONE GETS ALONG! GO GREEK! :)

By: eyes wide open
#15  by: get real comment etc   

Pi Beta Phi discourages commenting on sites such as this. I know this for a fact from a friend who is a Pi Phi!

By: get real comment etc
#16  by: JGG   

I have no idea why this sorority is ranked above XO, KKG, Theta, and ADPi. They are NOT repeat NOT a top sorority at UGA. They are not hot, and not popular. Mid tier at best

By: JGG
#17  by: inthemiddle   

Maybe they are ranked above those because they are classier than the listed sororities. They aren't tops but definitely not deserving of the rude comments that some of the other people have left just to lower their ranks.

By: inthemiddle
#18  by: okay   

Pi Phi is not going to be top at this school because it is not a traditional southern sorority. It was founded up north so when little girls in GA grow up and hear sororities they do not hear Pi Phi, they hear theta, chi o, phi mu and adpi. It is not until one goes through rush do they hear of pi phi or if they have friends / family from Florida ( not traditional south) or up north who are familiar with this sorority. This is not a bad sorority just not as well known and they don't party like others which makes them even less popular.

By: okay
#19  by: pearly   

Um, to 'okay', you are wrong on your facts, Theta was founded at Depauw Univ, which is in Indiana, ie=UP NORTH, NOT IN THE SOUTH! So, you justify that Pi Phi can't be good at this school b/c it was founded up north and Theta and the others were founded in the south. Not true, many of the great sororities, including Kappa and Theta and AOII were founded up north by very smart women. Pi Phi is a force to be reckoned with nationally and they are here at UGA as well. They are just not haughty about it as some of the other groups are, including my own 'southern old row' sorority. We in my group do think a lot of Pi Phi though, even if some of my sisters won't admit that openly.

By: pearly
#20  by: I am a Pi Phi   

I am sorry for the grammar and spelling mistakes . Brain not as fast as fingers.

By: I am a Pi Phi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.