facebook

new rankings based on recruitment and explanations

by:    

DDD / Pi Phi / XO
Kappa / AXO
Theta / DG / G Phi / A Phi
AOII / AGD

Probably going to get scrutinized but ranking are changing sis. PCs define a lot to say the least. I think everyone assumed ranking would stay the same but a lot of girls were independent this year and truly went where their heart told them to go and not somewhere based on reputations. I heard a ton of combos on pref night that you typically would not hear. For example some of my sisters friends were DG and DDD, Kappa and AXO, Theta and AOII, Theta and A Phi, Pi Phi and AXO, XO and DG, XO and AGD and that’s only a few. DDD, Pi Phi, XO did a lot better with PC ‘19 than in the last years, especially with PLS and PCS girls. I don’t think people were expecting XO to do as good as they did this year. Everyone would have figured they would keep dropping but they actually pulled a little of their own weight this year, finally. Everyone knows last year Theta and Kappa were in top bracket but with this PC they dropped. Kappa did better than Theta but this was not expected. Seems like DDD stole a lot of girls from them PLS and PCS wise. AXO has another great pledge class. They have really come up the last few years since they had a few rough years. Definitely keep recruiting awesome girls and they have earned the spot they are in. Still have some work to do though here and there. DG, A phi, and G Phi are still in the same spot they are usually in. Keep getting the same kind of girls they get every year which there is nothing wrong with that. If the girls they got are the girls they look for then good for them they scored and awesome spot on PC. And AGD and AOII are still in the same place they usually are. Nothing wrong with them though they are sweet girls but not as strong as the other houses.

Posted By: That new new
Page 1 of 6
#1by:    

happy you love your house but this is super obvious..AXO related person is typing this..no hate just self promoting..happy u luv ur house!

By: hmmm
by: @hmmm   

Well everyone has noticed how good axo’s pc is.
So of course they love their house but they deserve that spot this year for their pc.

By: @hmmm
by: @^^^   

Not sure where anyone was tearing down a house at all. Quit being so bitter and angry. You come on here and flip out when anyone gives credit to a house that’s not yours.

By: @^^^
by: Original Poster @^^    

There is not a single sentence I wrote where I am criticizing or tearing down another house. I will not be accused of being a mean girl. You are being bitter for absolutely no reason. I explained why and gave insight as to why I ranked each house where it’s at. All the houses are awesome and there is no reason to be embarrassed of any house at OU. We have a very strong Greek community. If you don’t agree move on. There is no reason to be rude.

By: Original Poster @^^
by: ^   

I guess it hit a nerve that people saw your thinly veiled criticisms of certain houses, huh?

By: ^
by: @original poster   

Anytime you rank people by your values and make fun of people who don't match up to your expectations, you're a mean girl. Giving your reasoning behind your mean comments doesn't get you out of responsibility for the hateful comments you made.

Perhaps this will help you. Everyone doesn't think that AXO got the best ever class and is the envy of all the other houses. They got the girls they usually do. They usually don't get a lot of PLC girls or national merit scholars. Which is fine. Other houses want those girls and the ones that are considered top houses get them. But I think that AXO did a great job anyhow -- just getting the girls they usually get. That's what makes AXO -- well, AXO.

So congratulations. But please stop saying that doing what you do makes you move into the top tier and kick others out. It's just not so. All the houses did well. They're all different. They all chose the girls they wanted. No house asked you who was worthy of being chosen.

So leave OU Panhellenic alone.

By: @original poster
by: Yeehaw   

It’s acrually Pi Phi behind all the hate. It’s super easy to tell if you pay attention.

By: Yeehaw

Chi O is the alum/mom behind all the hatred on here

by: Go OP    

Way to go OP-you know the truth about OU Greek life & got this one right

By: Go OP
by: same opinion    

This is exactly how I saw the sororities when I went through recruitment in August!! Ditto OP

By: same opinion
by: yep yep    

I also felt like tri delt pi phi & chi o were the top 3 houses when I went through recruitment

By: yep yep
by: me me    

I had the same opinion as the op when I went thru recruitment in august

By: me me
by: baby doll   

agree that ChiO & AXO both kicked booty in fall recruitment!!!

By: baby doll
by: No one   

No one ranks DDD top. Their racial scandals are an embarrassment

By: No one
by: nice one    

BEST SRAT RANKING ON HERE

By: nice one
by: Haaha   

Hahahahaha

By: Haaha
by: So funny   

Can’t stop laughing

By: So funny
by: OU gurl   

I totally agree with the OP on this one

By: OU gurl
#2by:    

This is pretty freaking accurate and a good description

By: Boomer

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: accurate    

totally agree with ranking by original poster!!

By: accurate
by: problem   

The reason these people are agreeing is because they have been ranking XO and Axo at the top. lol at Axo on the same line as Kappa and XO on the same line as PBP and DDD

By: problem
by: so do I    

I also agree with the OP on this one!!!

By: so do I
by: honest Abe   

most honest & legit post on this entire site

By: honest Abe
by: Go OP   

I’m buyin what the OP is sellin here

By: Go OP
by: lots of likes    

Judging by the number of likes most people agree with the op

By: lots of likes
by: yes yes   

the top line is right on the money

By: yes yes
by: yesssss   

I can totally get behind this ranking!!!

By: yesssss
by: accurate    

This ranking is 💯 accurate!!!

By: accurate
by: close   

also agree with this one, except I would switch XO and Kappa

By: close
by: yep   

totally legit post and explanations

By: yep
by: agree   

This is is 💯

By: agree
by: Parker    

Pretty good rank!

By: Parker
by: right on   

this is an absolute truth post by the OP!!!

By: right on
by: nailed it   

this post by the OP is super accurate

By: nailed it
by: totally   

this is totes true based on 2019 fall recruitment

By: totally
#3by:    

When does Pan actually announce who had what return rates and how the houses ACTUALLY ranked during rush...I have decided that greek rank is total bs and subjective to who ever is hiding behind their key board!

By: just curious about actual
#4by:    

When does Pan actually announce who had what return rates and how the houses ACTUALLY ranked during rush...I have decided that greek rank is total bs and subjective to who ever is hiding behind their key board!

By: just curious about actual
by: Return Rates   

Return rates don’t give you a good picture either. Just how PNMs perceive each sorority (and they know nothing except surface stuff since they don’t go to school here yet). It is skewed by invites as houses invite different PNMs based on different criteria. Rankings are worthless. No way around it.

By: Return Rates
by: plus   

Panhellenic doesn't release names of girls getting bids or return rates. But like someone else said, it doesn't really matter because it's which girls a house wants and they don't all want the same type.

By: plus
#5by:    

Agree... G Phi went down while axo and dg went up

By: Bb
by: @Bb   

Or they wanted different girls.

By: @Bb
by: @Bb   

Do you enjoy being a person who wasn't able to grow up and is still a mean girl after all these years?

By: @Bb
by: @@Bb   

Apparently she does. Otherwise I can't imagine how she could spend this much time running down other houses.

By: @@Bb
by: Guest   

someone obviously couldn't get a gphi bid. so bitter.

By: Guest
by: lol   

Ummmm, ANYONE who went thru recruitment could get a bid from G Phi
LOL

By: lol
#6by:    

Do you enjoy being so bitter? Get over it that people are noticing things are changing. Most of OU Greek community is supportive and praise each other. The ones sitting around being hateful don’t represent OU. Boomer Sooner!

By: @cracking up
#7by:    

I appreciate your descriptions. I may or may not agree with them but they seem pretty well thought out and justified.

By: OU senior
#8by:    

Props to you for giving a good ranking and justification of why you put each house where it is. Agree for mostly all of it. The rankings are changing people and this is pretty freaking accurate and seems based on the thumbs up that most people agree. Only thing I would do is switch XO and Kappa. XO did a lot better this year than in years past but not enough to surpass Kappa. Maybe give them another good year, like PC ‘19, next year and then I could see them surpassing Kappa.

By: Agreeable
by: k.   

yes the AXO'S all agree with this! and they have represented that on this thread..if this girl that started the thread really wanted to spread love she would say..good job with your PC not let me rank and stereotype..its too soon..lets all calm down and let the year unfold and start without creating drama at OU. We need to all get along..build each other up..not build a few, tear a few down!

By: k.
by: Oo   

Chi o killed it this year

By: Oo
#9by:    

Two girls in my group had TriDelt and AXO and one had ChiO and Theta.

By: To add other pairings
by: @OK   

That's so special.

By: @OK
#10by:    

The point....Of this post was to show how things have changed and to praise everyone. I didn’t see any hateful comments about Josie’s on the proviso post. She was simply stating why she thinks houses are where they are.
Several pref combos I’m seeing and heard of:
DDD/XO
Pi phi/AXO
Theta/AOPi
Theta/DG
XO/Pi Phi
DDD/AXO twice
XO/Theta

I think the whole point is to show that things have evened out. Once girls get past “top tier” ideas it will change even more. Girls listen to their moms too much and realize once they’re here that these rankings of the past are just not true anymore. Girls are going more with what they like and less with what mommy has said.

Hope everyone have a great year! Boomer Sooner!

By: The point...
by: yes   

I prefed Theta dead last my first round..Im not trying to boost my house bc I think its pathetic but I had a one very top tier house and one mid tier at the end and prefed the mid tier..things are changing at OU..stop.listening to.your moms and follow your heart..I did! They are not living here with you..hopefully they can trust they raised you well enough to think for yourself and not base rush off of the 90's at OU!

By: yes
by: Rankings   

You are not the only person to rank Theta in the bottom 3 first round. Some awkward conversations, maybe because house was extremely loud making convo difficult.

By: Rankings

You are soooo special. You're probably the most socially adept person in the entire world if you found Theta awkward. You probably wouldn't even speak to me because I think the Thetas are amazingly talented and intelligent young women.

Too bad you can't see it.

by: OK   

Whoever you are: the site is called Greek Rank. Nobody is forcing you to come read an anonymous internet site. If it pains you that people share their experiences then maybe don’t Lomé to this site.

The commenter shared her experience. There’s no reason to insult her for sharing facts.

By: OK

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.