facebook

new rankings based on recruitment and explanations

by: That new new

DDD / Pi Phi / XO
Kappa / AXO
Theta / DG / G Phi / A Phi
AOII / AGD

Probably going to get scrutinized but ranking are changing sis. PCs define a lot to say the least. I think everyone assumed ranking would stay the same but a lot of girls were independent this year and truly went where their heart told them to go and not somewhere based on reputations. I heard a ton of combos on pref night that you typically would not hear. For example some of my sisters friends were DG and DDD, Kappa and AXO, Theta and AOII, Theta and A Phi, Pi Phi and AXO, XO and DG, XO and AGD and that’s only a few. DDD, Pi Phi, XO did a lot better with PC ‘19 than in the last years, especially with PLS and PCS girls. I don’t think people were expecting XO to do as good as they did this year. Everyone would have figured they would keep dropping but they actually pulled a little of their own weight this year, finally. Everyone knows last year Theta and Kappa were in top bracket but with this PC they dropped. Kappa did better than Theta but this was not expected. Seems like DDD stole a lot of girls from them PLS and PCS wise. AXO has another great pledge class. They have really come up the last few years since they had a few rough years. Definitely keep recruiting awesome girls and they have earned the spot they are in. Still have some work to do though here and there. DG, A phi, and G Phi are still in the same spot they are usually in. Keep getting the same kind of girls they get every year which there is nothing wrong with that. If the girls they got are the girls they look for then good for them they scored and awesome spot on PC. And AGD and AOII are still in the same place they usually are. Nothing wrong with them though they are sweet girls but not as strong as the other houses.

Posted By: That new new
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 6
#11  by: Yeah   

First ranking post that I
1. Agreed with and
2. Felt kind in nature

Thank you for explaining yourself justifiably, and from a good place. If other people disagree I hope they can do it with as much grace as you

By: Yeah
by: @kind and graceful lolAug 20, 2019 3:13:29 PM

Examples of kind, graceful, compliments:

"actually pulled a little of their own weight this year, finally"

" If the girls they got are the girls they look for then good for them"

"but with this PC they dropped"

"still in the same place they usually are. Nothing wrong with them though"

If you want to call this kind and gentle. Go right ahead. I call it snarky and hateful.

By: @kind and graceful lol
by: @yeahAug 20, 2019 6:41:33 PM

Yeah this post isn't accurate, kind or done with grace...what are you smokin?

By: @yeah
by: I’m. Aug 22, 2019 9:45:01 PM

This isn’t kind.

By: I’m.
#12  by: Awesome!   

I so appreciate this post and your explanations. Very well stated

By: Awesome!
#13  by: !!!!!   

ok but this IS IT

By: !!!!!
by: boomerAug 20, 2019 3:50:38 PM

Several girls in the Alpha Phi pledge class had Tri Delt and many girls had AXO and chose A Phi..my friends had Pi Phi /A Phi, Tri Delt / Aphi Chio/Aphi..and prefed A phi...so I don't agree with based on girls I have spoken with..the truth is the houses are all evening out and that is the TRUTH! Congrats AXO..on your great rush!

By: boomer
#14  by: truth   

I have never seen so many middle tier houses that were soooo hungry. Calm down AXO, XO, A Phi etc. You're not all that. No one chose these houses over top houses. Of course girls got those houses but it wasn't because they didn't like Tri Delta or Kappa. Believe me.

By: truth
by: FalseAug 21, 2019 9:35:02 PM

I know several girls who did. Please please stop being so high school mean girlish. Your beloved DDD and Kappa aren’t that great anymore and other houses are winning girls over.

By: False
by: ^Aug 21, 2019 11:36:34 PM

This is my class of girls. I went through recruitment and am from one of the largest hs in the state. I know a lot of people besides just the girls in my group. No one I know has had the pref schedules you've been putting up. I'm not being mean, just truthful. These comments are being posted to make certain houses look better by association. If you don't admit it it's because you're the one doing the posting.
'

By: ^
#15  by: @truth   

not hungry....FACTS!✌ not dogging those houses just know its not EVERYONES 1st choice..I am sorry if that bothers you! I can say thise prefs are 100 percent truth and that is okay.

By: @truth
by: ^Aug 21, 2019 11:37:50 PM

Nope. Hungry alums. The prefs aren't accurate and you probably know it.

By: ^
by: OpinionsAug 25, 2019 1:10:43 PM

Top tier:\n\n\n\n\nYour house

By: Opinions
#16  by: lol..in denial    

yes all my pledge sisters are liars!:) Have a great year and just know just because you think things are one way does not mean it is a reality! There are amazing girls in all houses and if you don't agree with that then you are a close minded, brain washed girl who can not think for themselves and is a follower!

By: lol..in denial
#17  by: Just because    

Good for all the houses for getting girls they wanted, and good for PNM’s for being happy with the house they received a bid from. Isn’t that what recruitment is all about? There were a lot of quality girls going through and everyone did well. Yay! Pan love! But, Just because a house did better than usual doesn’t mean that the house reputations have drastically changed. The houses tend have “personalities” and they don’t change that much. Go be happy with your house and the girls in it and stop trying to convince everyone that your house is now top just because you may have gotten a couple of girls to pledge your house instead of theta or kappa. It just makes you look desperate.

By: Just because
by: @just becauseAug 22, 2019 11:35:54 AM

I read the post as this years PC not overall ranking but that's just me. I don't think AXO or APhi or whoever is trying to say they are top tier just yet. Just saying this year their PC's were better than some of the others. Pan Love for sure and Congrats to both houses on a great recruitment.

By: @just because
by: UnnAug 22, 2019 11:41:50 AM

You clearly haven’t seen the pledge classes or you wouldn’t be claiming Theta is still top. I hear they got some valedictorians, but that’s a bit one dimensional. Also, while we are talking personalities, I discovered for myself that the stereotype of Theta being weird and awkward was 100% true. Multiple girls ranked Theta last.

And as to your claim that “nobody “ had those pref combos, where did you find the time to review 800 plus girl’s cards?

Look, every house did amazing by their standards of what amazing means. That’s because amazing women come to OU in bigger and bigger numbers every year. So how about stopping with the tired old know it all stuff?

By: Unn
by: boomerAug 22, 2019 11:50:15 AM

agreed..I do not think anyone was talking bad about houses that are top tier houses. Tri Delt was one of my favorites and I loved the Kappas and have many friends in all the houses.It is okay for things to even out and for houses to gain some momentum on campus. There is no way anyone could know what 1300 girls prefs were. I love my Pc, I love my house, I love many houses and the girls that are in them! Pan love is the focus here not tearing each other down. Rush is a hard process and my experience was great. My advice to girls going through would be to cancel out the noise and have a open mind bc OU is awesome and so are all these houses I prefed a mid tier house bc it was where I wanted to be! I hate that girls on here, alums and moms have a hard time grasping that! BOOMER SOONER!

#18  by: Still   

Still the same ol bashing in this thread. Blah blah blah on the pan love. It’s all fake and just for certain houses to feel better about their stupid “rank”. Let’s continue the bashing of some houses but proclaim how we all love each other. What a joke.

By: Still
#19  by: boomer   

Kappa/Pi Phi/Theta
Tri Delt/XO/G Phi/AXO
A Phi/AOPi/DG
AGD

by: soonerAug 23, 2019 11:27:39 AM

Nope. This is from 5 or 10 years ago. OP is right.

By: sooner
by: boomAug 23, 2019 11:39:13 AM

ranks are changing!

Pi Phi/ Tri Delt/ XO
Kappa/Theta/AXO/G Phi
A Phi/ AOPi/DG
AGD

By: boom
by: @ BoomerAug 23, 2019 11:45:50 AM

Not right
Kappa and XO got the best PC's
Tri Delt, Pi Phi and AXO are next
Theta, GPhi
APhi/DG/AOPi
AGD

By: @ Boomer
by: boom soonAug 23, 2019 11:54:00 AM

Pi Phi/ Tri Delt/ Kappa/ Chi O
Theta/AXO/G Phi
A Phi/AOPi/DG
AGD

By: boom soon
by: soonerAug 23, 2019 12:54:33 PM

Kappa/ Tri Delt/ Pi Phi/ Theta
Chi O/AXO/G Phi
A Phi/AOPi/DG
AGD

By: sooner
by: Three linesAug 23, 2019 1:13:31 PM

Kappa// ChiO/PiPhi/ TriDelt
AXO/ Theta/ GPhi/ APhi/
DG /AOPi /AGD

By: Three lines
by: UhAug 25, 2019 12:37:09 AM

Kappa/ Tri Delt/ Pi Phi/
Theta/Chi O/AXO/G Phi
A Phi/AOPi/DG
AGD

By: Uh
#20  by: Tridelta   

Tridelta house does well in rush and then seems to disappear. Same with pi phi.

By: Tridelta

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.