facebook

new rankings based on recruitment and explanations

by: That new new

DDD / Pi Phi / XO
Kappa / AXO
Theta / DG / G Phi / A Phi
AOII / AGD

Probably going to get scrutinized but ranking are changing sis. PCs define a lot to say the least. I think everyone assumed ranking would stay the same but a lot of girls were independent this year and truly went where their heart told them to go and not somewhere based on reputations. I heard a ton of combos on pref night that you typically would not hear. For example some of my sisters friends were DG and DDD, Kappa and AXO, Theta and AOII, Theta and A Phi, Pi Phi and AXO, XO and DG, XO and AGD and that’s only a few. DDD, Pi Phi, XO did a lot better with PC ‘19 than in the last years, especially with PLS and PCS girls. I don’t think people were expecting XO to do as good as they did this year. Everyone would have figured they would keep dropping but they actually pulled a little of their own weight this year, finally. Everyone knows last year Theta and Kappa were in top bracket but with this PC they dropped. Kappa did better than Theta but this was not expected. Seems like DDD stole a lot of girls from them PLS and PCS wise. AXO has another great pledge class. They have really come up the last few years since they had a few rough years. Definitely keep recruiting awesome girls and they have earned the spot they are in. Still have some work to do though here and there. DG, A phi, and G Phi are still in the same spot they are usually in. Keep getting the same kind of girls they get every year which there is nothing wrong with that. If the girls they got are the girls they look for then good for them they scored and awesome spot on PC. And AGD and AOII are still in the same place they usually are. Nothing wrong with them though they are sweet girls but not as strong as the other houses.

Posted By: That new new
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 6
#21  by: Agreed   

Agree with OP!

By: Agreed
by: SameAug 25, 2019 8:11:32 PM

OP got it right

By: Same
#22  by: Why   

Are people still posting this stuff? Continued posting of half truths doesn’t make it reality.

By: Why
#23  by: Noway   

There is really no way to know how the pledge classes really are until about 6 weeks in to school. Truly only time will tell.

By: Noway
#24  by: Ha   

Nope -
Repeating it over and over doesn’t make it true.

By: Ha
#25  by: True   

Still the most accurate one I’ve seen since rush in MY opinion

By: True
by: AGREESep 12, 2019 10:44:44 PM

agree with original poster on this one

By: AGREE
by: hey thanksSep 14, 2019 7:54:51 PM

all alpha chis and chi os like this ranking and have fallen all over themselves to comment how great it is

pls give it up cause it's getting so boring

By: hey thanks
#26  by: What?   

Pi Phi active on this site. They are NOT even top tier. More like top of the middle.

By: What?
by: @whatSep 14, 2019 10:09:39 PM

Agreed! Pi Phi has dropped a ton the last 2-3 years.

By: @what
#27  by: Haha   

This is all completely off base. TriDelt is a goodish house but not the best at OU especially after all their drama last year. Pi Phi not even really top tier any more. And AXO and Kappa aren’t the same level no matter what AXO wants to believe. Theta is also completely under rated. Just because their recruitment was sorta odd, doesn’t drop them to the middle-bottom half of the houses at OU.

By: Haha
by: AgreeSep 15, 2019 3:50:06 PM

Pi Phi and Tri delt down. AXO is more in the middle tier but the very top of middle tier.
Kappa is tops even if their recruitment this year sucked. They have too many overall girls that are good. Theta had an off year but they are still a top house.
Things are changing and Tri delt and Pi Phi are not considered top tier anymore.

By: Agree
#28  by: boom   

Theta/ Kappa/ Pi Phi/DDD/XO
G Phi/ AXO/ A Phi/ AOII / DG/AGD

By: boom
by: thisSep 15, 2019 11:32:40 PM

this^

By: this
#29  by: Hermione   

kappa
chio
theta
pi phi
tridelt
alpha phi
a chio
dg
gamma phi
aopi
adg

By: Hermione
by: ZzzzzSep 16, 2019 7:41:31 PM

This is closest I’ve seen. People can draw their stupid “tiers” as they wish

By: Zzzzz
by: @HermioneSep 17, 2019 1:53:17 PM

AXO above APhi

By: @Hermione
by: HmmSep 30, 2019 10:46:20 PM

Switch Theta and Tri Delt and this is correct!

By: Hmm
by: agreeSep 30, 2019 11:25:46 PM

I agree with the post on another thread that said there isn't as much of a divide as there used to be, which is a good thing. OU has a great greek system.

Theta/ Pi Phi/ DDD/ Kappa/XO

By: agree
by: Sooner Feb 20, 2020 11:20:07 PM

You don’t even go to OU no one calls AXO “A-CHI-O”

By: Sooner
#30  by: almost   

DDD/Theta/ Pi Phi/Kappa/XO

By: almost
by: YeahSep 16, 2019 7:38:28 PM

Nope tri delt isn’t top house. Nor is pi Phi.

By: Yeah
by: ?Sep 16, 2019 8:41:10 PM

Who are the top houses?

By: ?
by: @yeahSep 17, 2019 1:54:13 PM

Agreed 1000%

By: @yeah
by: FurrealSep 17, 2019 4:31:41 PM

If you have to ask, you don’t go to OU and you need to get off GR

By: Furreal
by: @ha haSep 18, 2019 12:00:52 AM

? asked who you thought the top houses were since you have struck down all the ones everybody else thinks are top houses. I guess it was too subtle for you. ha ha ha

By: @ha ha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.