facebook

let's bring a new sorority on campus

by: New kid on the block

I vote to bring Sigma Sigma Sigma, Zeta Tau Alpha or Delta Zeta. Any thoughts?

Posted By: New kid on the block
Post Reply Report
Page 8 of 9
#71  by: A   

def Dphie (delta phi epsilon)

By: A
by: HAHAHAHA....Sep 7, 2017 11:07:04 AM

NOT.

By: HAHAHAHA....
#72  by: Tri delt   

Founded in Boston. Should have plenty of local support.

By: Tri delt
#73  by: SDT   

I seriously think sigma delta tau would be wonderful! With their philanthropy being PCAA and a motto of theirs being empowering women, I think they'd be a great addition!

By: SDT
#74  by: Nope   

NO NEED FOR ANOTHER SORORITY ON CAMPUS NOW THAT BOTH FORMER AEPI AND KAPPA SIGMA FRATERNITIES ARE NOW CO-ED.

By: Nope
#75  by: NPC WOMAN   

Harvard does NOT need another sorority on campus. If more fraternities go co-ed, this could be a problem for the sororities as far as recruitment. Let just stick with the 4 we have for now. Besides, I seriously doubt any NPC Org. will be interested in starting at Harvard at the current state of the Greek Community.

By: NPC WOMAN
by: lol Oct 14, 2021 1:54:51 AM

Someone is insecure about their standing!

By: lol
#76  by: Crimson   

Alpha Delta Pi is a very southern school and I believe the first sorority. They have a strong presence at BU, so lots of local support/sisterhood. Also, their national philanthropy is Ronald McDonald house for kids with cancer and their families. Sounds good to me...

By: Crimson
by: loveOct 4, 2017 7:55:19 PM

ADPi was the first sorority, and has a very strong national presence. Would probably be a great addition to the Harvard greek system.

By: love
by: Truth Dec 23, 2021 10:42:08 PM

And they are classy and smart! Perfect fit for Harvard. Lot of Strms!

By: Truth
#77  by: AG   

I think Alpha Chi Omega, Chi Omega, or Alpha Delta Pi would be a good addition to Harvard Greek life

By: AG
by: waryAug 8, 2018 6:08:41 PM

I believe any NPC worth their smarts is not looking into colonization in Cambridge for the immediate future.

By: wary
by: NPC WOMANAug 17, 2018 10:31:52 AM

Local NPC at Harvard in DEAD. NO Inter/National Sorority of the NPC will ever come to Harvard now. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. Might as well start a underground local sorority and operate independently.

By: NPC WOMAN
#78  by: oof   

Phi Mu!!!

By: oof
#79  by: christyclassof2020!❤   

BRING ALPHA DELTA PI, its the very first sorority ever!! it belongs at the Best COLLEGE EVER!!

By: christyclassof2020!❤
#80  by: Susie B   

You say of bring a sorority but if Harvard's gonna kick all of em to the curb, why bother?

By: Susie B

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.